• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • I am one of the only ones with it unfortunately. Hopefully I will get emblems later on and I will not be allowed to get any. Anyway I have an emblem idea:
    The reporter. This guy/gal reports so much that their daily activity isn't posting its handing out reports.

Actually, I've seen quite a few people with it.
    Even a few higher ups.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am one of the only ones with it unfortunately. Hopefully I will get emblems later on and I will not be allowed to get any. Anyway I have an emblem idea:
    The reporter. This guy/gal reports so much that their daily activity isn't posting its handing out reports.

Biggest lie you have ever told Todoroki Is. There are a lot of people with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I have one question, is there some kind of notification when you receive an emblem? :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hey I have more ideas for emblems!
    Game rater. This guy/gal rated so many profiles, youtube videos and signatures he/she knows the rating for everyone.
    Super Annoying. Read the rules. Oh and stop making threads in wrong areas. Oh and please dont spam.
    Survivor. This person has so many bans but so little infraction points.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hey I have more ideas for emblems!
    Game rater. This guy/gal rated so many profiles, youtube videos and signatures he/she knows the rating for everyone.
    Super Annoying. Read the rules. Oh and stop making threads in wrong areas. Oh and please dont spam.
    Survivor. This person has so many bans but so little infraction points.

I guess that Survivor one would be me XD. I have no infraction points but I have many Old System Bans.

Also Todoroki, it doesn't hurt to see what emblems people have. It represents their personality and you could maybe learn something new about them.

Years
  • Not to be rude or anything, but i find this Emblem offensive:
    pcveteran.png

It's cause it has the U.S.A flag on it, so why does it have to be that flag?
    And not the England flag, or any other flag?
    So if you don't mind, could you change it?

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    pcveteran.png

Get over it, it's an emblem with a flag on it. In case you don't know, PC is based in the USA, the majority of the members are from the USA, so really, who cares? It's not like there's any other country in the world that flaunts it's war heroes like the US, and thus that was probably the only picture that was found that conveyed what the emblem creator wanted. Grow up and deal with it.

And technically speaking, your comment is equally "offensive" since you are referring to the fact that you blatantly hate the US.

PS: I'm not even American, I'm Canadian from Russian decent, I'm probably the biggest rival to any American. Yet I find your plea to have the emblem changed is completely unnecessary and pointless, bordering on racist.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    pcveteran.png

I dont see why there is a need to complain... And, from your post, your saying it should be any flag except the U.S.A flag, which is a pretty stupid thing to say. :\
    I mean, I'm from England but I dont complain. As many mods, staff etc have said, these emblems are meant to be for fun, do there isn't a real need to complain.

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    When you think "Veteran" most automatically think of the Vietnam war.

Even considering the average age group on this forum I'm surprised some of you didn't get it.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • When you think "Veteran" most automatically think of the Vietnam war.

Even considering the average age group on this forum I'm surprised some of you didn't get it.

Pretty much that ^

Anyway, I'm here with a curious question.
    Am I the only member with the Helping Hand emblem? I've only seen staff with it, besides myself.
    If so, that's pretty awesome. :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Not to be rude or anything, but i find this Emblem offensive:
    pcveteran.png

It has to be the US flag because its colors are very pretty. :D... nvr mind

The Mexican or Canada flag could have fit as well, but it wouldn't have actually made as much sense....

...Yeah, it's because US has a lot of veterans. I don't see why you should be offended.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    pcveteran.png

I can see where you're coming from, but to say its offensive is a little too far. As people said - its just a reference to a war veteran. The centrepiece of the emblem is the soldier, not the flag or what it represents.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've been a member here for 3 years exactly now, so can I have the emblem please? :P I think I have to ask here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back