• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Ive been on pc for very long amounts of time (4 to 5 hours)
    And I do go on as often as I can Im still kinda wondering why I havent recieved the "PC IS MY LIFE" Emblem Is there another requirment to recieve the pc is my life emblem or have I just not been given the emblem?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • xD
    I want that one too!
    I am really active as you can see I have 2000+ plus post in 5 months.
    And I am on like 10+ hours a day so what are the requirements for it? xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ive been on pc for very long amounts of time (4 to 5 hours)
    And I do go on as often as I can Im still kinda wondering why I havent recieved the "PC IS MY LIFE" Emblem Is there another requirment to recieve the pc is my life emblem or have I just not been given the emblem?

The staff also need to know of your existence in order to find you "worthy" of the emblem.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I should have the "PC IS MY LIFE" emblem and the "XD" emblem.

Anyways, the reason I'm here is to say that Goodies. was accidentally given two of the same emblem, someone strip him of 50% of his glory!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I just want to know, I usually add smilies to all my PMs and VMs and posts for quite a few months and wanted to know if I was able to get the smilies emblem. I never really tried to get this emblem, but I realized I've been using it over and over again for a long period of time...so I just wanted to know if I was eligible to recieve it or not...

Thank you :)

EDIT: ah, I did it again!!! lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I just want to know, I usually add smilies to all my PMs and VMs and posts for quite a few months and wanted to know if I was able to get the smilies emblem. I never really tried to get this emblem, but I realized I've been using it over and over again for a long period of time...so I just wanted to know if I was eligible to recieve it or not...

Thank you :)

EDIT: ah, I did it again!!! lol

Same here, but the answer they gave me was u cannot ask it for it. ':D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yay! I did the dumbest thing to do, except ask a S-moderator to be a mod a million times. I found out how to be a moderator, so now... where's my emblem? -_-0

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Yay! I did the dumbest thing to do, except ask a S-moderator to be a mod a million times. I found out how to be a moderator, so now... where's my emblem? -_-0

If you did it just to get the emblem, I wouldn't count on getting it.

That falls under the same category as taking up forum games for the "Sucker for Games" emblem. Or using more smileys than you normally do for the "Smilie Over-user" emblem.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Thank You .Sublime, but no I'm not trying to get any Emblems unless someone notices I deserve one. Just wondering if I was eligible adter I've been using Smilies frequently w/o even thinking of the emblem...

Thank you once again :)
    ~f l a s h

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm confused why some people who have the NONONO emblem are STILL doing what they did prior to getting the emblem. You'd think they'd be reminded by that emblem not to do that, but whatever. :[

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Oh okay .Sublime...lol, and trust me I learned my mistake from that NoNoNo Emblem I got like 2 months ago...I was just curious about my recent actions that was all...

BTW, is there something called a Giggly Emblem or LOL Emblem for those who use "lol" too much? I can't remember if I ever saw something like that before?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Oh okay .Sublime...lol, and trust me I learned my mistake from that NoNoNo Emblem I got like 2 months ago...I was just curious about my recent actions that was all...

BTW, is there something called a Giggly Emblem or LOL Emblem for those who use "lol" too much? I can't remember if I ever saw something like that before?

There is an "XD" emblem. Most people think that's it's for excessively using XD a lot; but it could very well be for other things. I don't think the higher ups have released any specific information on the emblems that aren't obvious.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Thanks .Sublime, I really appreciate the help with that...I've learned to earn what I deserve rather than ask for it, but if there is a question on mind, it'll never hurt to ask...but thanks agian :)

f l a s h

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I've never got an emblem...
    Trying to get this so-called.... NONONO emblem.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I've never got an emblem...
    Trying to get this so-called.... NONONO emblem.

Well, if you're trying to get the NONONO emblem, I would assume it wouldn't even be handed to you. It's kind of like asking to be a mod. The more you ask, the lesser your chances.

Just be patient. You're worthiness of an emblem will be noticed eventually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't think this would really make the world stop if I state this, but usually, when I have nothing better to do with my time, and I see someone who qualifies for an emblem (be it my forum specific emblem) or an emblem that every moderator's allowed to give out (we have requirements to giving out emblems as well; you can't expect us to just hand out any old emblem our little heart's desire, can you?) I usually take some time to see if they posted in this thread (not excessively, either). This shows that they're interested; kind of like how potential moderators are sent a PM if they're accepted by the higher staff. Then I search their posts from the beginning few pages, the middle pages, and the last pages, to see if they were always consistent in their posts, or changed when emblems were introduced.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Thats pretty Cool, Patchisou. In Other Entertainment is where you mod, right *Posts excessivly in Pro Wrestling Thread* Now where is my emblem?

Lolz, JK. Just a quick question. Will anybody be notified if a new emblem is created? Its kinda hard to type what Im trying to say....

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well, if you're trying to get the NONONO emblem, I would assume it wouldn't even be handed to you. It's kind of like asking to be a mod. The more you ask, the lesser your chances.

Just be patient. You're worthiness of an emblem will be noticed eventually.
    I am one of the only ones with it unfortunately. Hopefully I will get emblems later on and I will not be allowed to get any. Anyway I have an emblem idea:
    The reporter. This guy/gal reports so much that their daily activity isn't posting its handing out reports.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back