• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
I think the XD emblem should be pretty special if it isn't already. I mean, just going off like

My cat died. XD
I'm going to jail! XDD
My other cat died. XD
I can't find my glasses. XD
I like purple! XD
Oh, they're on top of my head. XD
What was I saying? XD
I got another cat. XD
It died. XD

isn't worth an emblem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You get a PM stating you got one.

And Loki ttly ignored the question part of my post.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I love the new emblem system guys, you are really turning PC in a thriving community. Giving users a reason want to stay here...

...back in my day the users were what tethered your browser to abbyxsw...i mean pokecommunity.com

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
This is actually exciting! I'll try to post more just to see if any emblems show up when you guys secretly give them out. We'll never know, right? 8D

Thomas: omg how can I forget that? XD They-I mean that domain was such a legend! <3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Lol, well this is a nice addition.

Maybe there should be an emblem for 1000 posts? 5000 seems too much?

This is a nice Idea, but I think it could have used more planning before it was launched XD.

I guess I deserve a "Most Random" emblem...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Lol, well this is a nice addition.

Maybe there should be an emblem for 1000 posts? 5000 seems too much?

This is a nice Idea, but I think it could have used more planning before it was launched XD.

I guess I deserve a "Most Random" emblem...
Well...I mean...1000 is kind of not a lot of posts. I've done 100 posts in a day on some forums...keep that up for like 10 days and then...bam!...you've got yourself a shiny new emblem. Truthfully, I think the emblem should be at like 10000, but that is just me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But then there would only be 18 who'd have it anyways. And 5000 is the count to get blogs, so it seems fair.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
But then there would only be 18 who'd have it anyways. And 5000 is the count to get blogs, so it seems fair.
Wow, I didn't know that, once you hit 5000 you can get blogs even without donating to the site? So yeah, I guess that does give a little more significance to the choosing of 5k posts.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Question:

Will there be emblems in the wifi section, Cq&f, Announcement, other trivia, entertainment and other chat, and if so what kind, I mean what can you achieve there, I understand for the graphics and creative writing thread.

Just a question about if I have to move to get a emblem.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
You get a PM stating you got one.

And Loki ttly ignored the question part of my post.

Ack, sorry. D: Had to look into it real fast. You got your emblems anyway though, so yeah. xD; No probs.

Angela said:
Question:

Will there be emblems in the wifi section, Cq&f, Announcement, other trivia, entertainment and other chat, and if so what kind, I mean what can you achieve there, I understand for the graphics and creative writing thread.

There might be emblems there and there might not, be it now or in the future. Should that dictate whether you're active there or not? D:

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Question:

To expand on what Angela said, forum-specific emblems would be very cool. Like emblems for wifi battling/trading, roleplaying, hacking and other stuff. I already saw one for graphic artists, so perhaps there will be more like these for other sections? Hmm....*speculates* XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow! I really love this emblem idea! May I request to get the PC Veteran and Community Supporter emblems? Thanks guys! Take your time on it. I can wait.

And I think there should be a emblem for members who can make wonderful themes. I been seeing a lot of members with great themes. They should get a emblem for that. Unless you guys already thought about it. Just want to give my idea out there. ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I'm really glad to see people are excited with this. :D Yet another fun addition to the community that people can enjoy. d(' 'd)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I request the pc is my life emblem. I seriously am on here for hours. And maybe an emblem for the least intreting profile.
Considering I know some people who're online for 10+ hours a day...

I think this is going to be another "mod" thing. Asking incessantly greatly reduces your chances. You can't request that emblem anyway--read the first post.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Sorry! I thought people can request from reading other posts. Anyway thats a bti unfair if the chances of getting an emblem are reduced. I mean ok emblems are exclusive and all but everyone should at least get one.If you huys do decide to go mod on us because we mentioned a certain emblem or such then that just sux. No wait you guys suck.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...I think you missed my point but okay, we suck, whatever. 8|

Emblems are SUPPOSED to be exclusive. They wouldn't be special if they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back