• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I am trying to get both the smiley emblem :) xD =D >:| o-|-<
    and the shut up emblem. I'm not entirely sure why, but I feel that as the days go by I've been writing more and more in my posts, sometimes without even knowing it, which is weird because my posts only consisted of one, maybe two sentences when I first joined. Also, based on what I've seen....I think some of the emblems may be from befriending certain mods, so I guess I'll go send some friend requests now xD
    I would like to state that noting the fact that you use smilies lessens your chances of getting a particular emblem.

Also, you are wrong about befriending mods. Or maybe you are right.

This is my 3000th post. I deserve a 3000 posts emblem to be made ok.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Eh,Straight Up.I have talked about this before even thou well can't remember the exact rule if it was u mods can't anwser about emblems or we can't ask but most i can do is get yelled at for it so :)

Is there truthfully a "Pc Is My Life" Emblem And If So How Long Must You Spend Online To Get It Or Does It Go By Also How Long You Have Been Here.

Because Since Ive Been Here Except For The 2 Weeks I Was On Ban I Spent...Hm Let Me Count Lets See.

11am To Around 2am give or take a few minute.Some times later.

So that is about 15 hours a day.When i start 11th grade on monday ill be cut back 8 hours so ill only be on here 7 hours a day on weekdays and 15 on weekends.

So im really wanting to know more about this emblem because it feels like out of the few i did hear about the only one i have a chance at getting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, we can't really tell you about how to get the emblem, but yes, it exists...

If you want a clue, you might want to look at the emblem image.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm pretty sure I qualify for the PC Veteran Emblem now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Congrats. I'm almost at 1000.

"What's his post count?"
    "It's over 9000!!!!!" lol
    I still am waiting for the participation emblems in the Map-off and the Photography contest. I also am waiting on the WW DIY results. I also want to get my veteran emblem. That's 2 years down the road, though.
    You've had the Photography emblem since the 23rd. :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Can i get a direct link to the image for "Pc is my life"
    Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Its not that hard to look at someones profile and find it.

Edit; Sorry didn't mean to be mean in any way ><

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Could be a bit nicer when answering questions there, Charizard. The way you answered, especially with the ":/" emoticon makes it seem as if it's annoying for people to ask. Which it's not. Members are allowed to ask questions, and their questions can be answered the best they can be and as nicely as they can be.

Yeah lol, If anybody is active, they always see me online :)

Even when I was banned you probably saw my crossed out name in the "whos online"

PC IS my life XD
    Sorry there, redsaber. I personally wouldn't suggest requesting emblems like that unless it's one of those on the first page of this thread. That's all I can say.

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    So I guy from the forums told me that I should get a veteran emblem since I've been here for pretty long time, though I dont have to much posts. BTW how do those emblems look like or where do they appear cause I dont see anything out of ordinary in other people's posts? Is there an emblem for people who writes long posts cause I tend to do that a lot. Thanks.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    So I guy from the forums told me that I should get a veteran emblem since I've been here for pretty long time, though I dont have to much posts. BTW how do those emblems look like or where do they appear cause I dont see anything out of ordinary in other people's posts? Is there an emblem for people who writes long posts cause I tend to do that a lot. Thanks.

They appear on your profile. When you receive one, you get another tab on your profile listed as "Emblems" and when you click it, you can see all the emblems you received :D

I'm pretty sure the emblem your referring to is the SHUT UP emblem. (yes, its called that i think)

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I have a brilliant idea for an emblem:

Name: Emblems for EVERYONE!
    Image: Soviet hammer and sickle
    Description: Emblem given to boost morale when the filthy capitalists are knocking at your gates.

...or not.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I have a brilliant idea for an emblem:

Name: Emblems for EVERYONE!
    Image: Soviet hammer and sickle
    Description: Emblem given to boost morale when the filthy capitalists are knocking at your gates.

...or not.
    There's millions of members. Plus it would be hard to take out the in-active ones. xD But that isn't a bad idea... =P

Well, we can't really tell you about how to get the emblem, but yes, it exists...

If you want a clue, you might want to look at the emblem image.
    It says PC IS MY LIFE, and someone named Aquad, aduadiz or something. =P Hm...

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I pretty much use xD in all of my posts, so should I get "xD emblem" or..not? xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You can't request or heavily hint that you want a certain emblem - unless it's one of the three on the first page. If we think you're deserving of the emblem, you'll get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back