• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have a Machamp
    1st edition hologram shadowless. If send it in too get a PSA grade and it gets a 9 what's the value?

I'm seeing sold prices all over the map on eBay, ranging from a low of around $50 (which I think is a bit on the high side for the bottom of the range, but people are buying it for way more than I'd buy it for) and up to a high near $115.

PSA grading is $30 per, iirc, so consider how much you paid for the card and how much the floor price is before you flip it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hey everybody, I am new here and want to know how much my Pokemon cards are worth.
    (Sorry if this is the wrong section)

The back of it says world championship 2007

Years
  • Hey everybody, I am new here and want to know how much my Pokemon cards are worth.
    (Sorry if this is the wrong section)

The back of it says world championship 2007

Could you take a picture of each card individually? I see a lot of cards with visible damage or with what looks like damage that I'd need to be closer in to see properly, and I want to give an accurate assessment.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Could you take a picture of each card individually? I see a lot of cards with visible damage or with what looks like damage that I'd need to be closer in to see properly, and I want to give an accurate assessment.
    Crawdunt and mew are the only cards that are damaged, all the others are in mint condition

Years
  • Crawdunt and mew are the only cards that are damaged, all the others are in mint condition

I ask because I see noticeable fraying on a couple of the others, Heatran and Charizard in particular, plus a folded-in corner on the Infernape... And chances are where a handful of cards are damaged, most of them are. Not an indictment of you, it's just that not so readily noticeable damage can affect the price point and would certainly mean it's not in mint condition.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hey. I've looked everywhere online and find to many conflicting numbers.

How much is my 8/102 1995 holo machamp with a shadow. It's still in the original packaging.

Thanks in advance!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Crawdunt and mew are the only cards that are damaged, all the others are in mint condition

I can promise you at best a few of those are NM. A lot of them have light, but notable damage. The Jolteon has a clear crease on it, although being a world champs reprint it's already not worth much so I wouldn't worry about that. Arecus has a clear fray on the corner which will hit its value hard. The Kyurem also has a bit of notable damage but not enough to massively kill its value if you sold it as lightly played. Same with Darkrai

Both Shaymins seem to be in near mint/mint condition, though I'd have to see them all in detail to say.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    I recently found my pokemon cards from when I was a kid. Theyre in great shape but otherwise normal cards. I did find a fire energy card with a possible printing error. Its in a really cool spot and I was wondering if it was worth anything?

Attachments

• Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]
      20161228_180135.jpg
      984.7 KB · Views: 4
    • Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]
      20161228_175040.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 4

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I recently found my pokemon cards from when I was a kid. Theyre in great shape but otherwise normal cards. I did find a fire energy card with a possible printing error. Its in a really cool spot and I was wondering if it was worth anything?

Physical errors are worth much less than digital (incorrect spellings etc) and basic energy cards are only worth a few pennies to begin with, sorry.

Although the others might be worth a few coins if they're shadowless and/or first editions.

Years
  • So I went up in my loft and dug out all my old pokemon and was interested in the value of some of them. So my first four are:

Hitmonchan Rare Holofoil 7/102 Base Set
    Gyarados Rare Holofoil 6/102 Base Set
    Machamp Rare Holofoil 8/102 1st Edition Base Set
    Vaporeon Rare Holofoil 12/64 Jungle Set

I will post my next ones following a response :)

Years
  • So I went up in my loft and dug out all my old pokemon and was interested in the value of some of them. So my first four are:

Hitmonchan Rare Holofoil 7/102 Base Set
    Gyarados Rare Holofoil 6/102 Base Set
    Machamp Rare Holofoil 8/102 1st Edition Base Set
    Vaporeon Rare Holofoil 12/64 Jungle Set

I will post my next ones following a response :)

Hitmonchan is going for roughly $3 to $5, with a handful of listings having sold for cheaper or just a hair more.

Gyarados is fetching between $5 and $10, but, again, a few listings have sold for cheaper or a bit more.

For Machamp, we'll need to know whether there's a shadow to the bottom right of the picture or not. This one's an odd one that got both shadowed and shadowless versions, but it only ever came with a 1st edition stamp. Byproduct of being in the original Starter Set.

Vaporeon is fetching between $1 and $3. The fact that there's a non-holo Vaporeon in the Jungle set seems to be dragging its prices down some.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Any info on This card would be nice period since I can't seem to find anything on my own lol

Bayleef (uncommon)
    Foil (all over the card shiny not just picture)
    Japanese (pocket monster)
    Card number 153
    Lvl 39

Last edited:

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like info on these cards if you don't mind! :)

Mewtwo (51/108 - non holo) Rare Evolutions set

Mewtwo (51/108 - holo) Rare Evolutions set -- I saw this one for $5.99 USD ($8 CAD) on CollectersCache.com, wtf is that even true?

M Venusaur EX (2/108) Ultra Rare Evolutions set

Poliwrath (13/102) Rare Base Set

Imakuni's Doduo (112/108) Secret Rare Evolutions set

Thanks! ^^ ^^ ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    I did not know how to describe these so I included pictures of them. I also have no idea what set the cards are from. All of them are from 1995,96,98. The most valuable one and the one I'm most curious about is the Charizard/set.
    Any help would be amazing, thank you!

-Charmander (46/102), Charmeleon (24/102), Charizard (4/102) (Holographic) Set
    -holographic Hitmonlee (7/62)
    -Dragonite (19/62)
    -holographic entei

PokeTCG441

RAWR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I did not know how to describe these so I included pictures of them. I also have no idea what set the cards are from. All of them are from 1995,96,98. The most valuable one and the one I'm most curious about is the Charizard/set.
    Any help would be amazing, thank you!

-Charmander (46/102), Charmeleon (24/102), Charizard (4/102) (Holographic) Set
    -holographic Hitmonlee (7/62)
    -Dragonite (19/62)
    -holographic entei

View attachment 81072

View attachment 81073

View attachment 81074

View attachment 81075

View attachment 81076

Charmander - 50 cents
    Charmeleon - Around $2, but multiple listings on eBay had it for well over a thousand dollars.
    Charizard - $30 - $600, depending on the card's condition. If it's in mint condition, it would be worth lots. One certain card in perfect condition got over $2300.

Hitmonlee - $4 to $7

Dragonite - Around $10 to $15

Entei - I dont know. What set is it from? What is it's collector number? (xx/xx)

Hope this helps. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back