• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Sure. Sorry. XD

I'm not sure if the front uploaded or not. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      725.3 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Hello guys, I am new here

Delibird

Ex Team Rocket Returns

21/109

not shadowless, but has shiny picture and gold text as the name.

Thanks!!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello guys, I am new here

Delibird

Ex Team Rocket Returns

21/109

not shadowless, but has shiny picture and gold text as the name.

Thanks!!

You have an image of the card so I can check the condition?

It's the one with the 3D model of Delibird isnt it?

!CBfC(Rg!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKjUEzSMNKgcQBNH6U(N,P!~~_35.JPG

This one?

If so, depending on condition and market demand, you might get £5-9 for it.

Adroee

Adroee
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Hi!

I'm kind of new to this forum.. I have played the electronic game for a while but never really got into the trading card game, yet I still have quite some cards left from when I was a little boy.

I'll try my best to describe the cards as I've looked in to:

- MewTwo
    Basic Pokémon, *Red* 70 HP, Promo (14), Non-holo, 'Excellent' condition

- Deoxys
    Normal Forme, lv 50, 1/146 (at the bottom right corner), reverse holo, 'Excellent' condition

- Dialga (G)
    Lv 79, Team Galactic's, 7/127 (at the bottom right corner), 'SP' at the left of the frame, Holo Rare (shiny artwork), 'Near Mint (~)' condition

- Lugia
    Niv 43 (French??), 14,132 (at the bottom right corner), reverse holo, 'Near Mint (~)' condition

How much would these cards be rated/would they sell for?

Thanks in advance!
    Pieter, Pokemon Noob

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Ok so I was in Japan last year and went to the Hoopa and The Clash Of Ages movie premiere and I got the japanese Hoopa promo card and it's still sealed. Now I wonder who much this one might? It looks like this and I guess the collectors number is 155/XY-P.

Hoopa.XYP.155.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Hey there, I'm new to this kind of forum, however I only have a single card to be priced.
    Mint condition Base set Machamp
    1st Edition
    Holofoil
    8/102
    Lvl 67
    Hasty replies and sources would be much obliged, thank you!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there, I'm new to this kind of forum, however I only have a single card to be priced.
    Mint condition Base set Machamp
    1st Edition
    Holofoil
    8/102
    Lvl 67
    Hasty replies and sources would be much obliged, thank you!

I could do with a picture to see condition. Is it still sealed?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hello I found my Old Pokemon card collection and I have quite a few Japanese cards. But I have a few that has a circle with a number at the bottom right corner that I can not find any information online about it. Can anyone please help me figure out what it is and if it adds to the value?

IMG_9815.jpg

Thanks!

Years
  • Hi!

I'm kind of new to this forum.. I have played the electronic game for a while but never really got into the trading card game, yet I still have quite some cards left from when I was a little boy.

I'll try my best to describe the cards as I've looked in to:

- MewTwo
    Basic Pokémon, *Red* 70 HP, Promo (14), Non-holo, 'Excellent' condition

- Deoxys
    Normal Forme, lv 50, 1/146 (at the bottom right corner), reverse holo, 'Excellent' condition

- Dialga (G)
    Lv 79, Team Galactic's, 7/127 (at the bottom right corner), 'SP' at the left of the frame, Holo Rare (shiny artwork), 'Near Mint (~)' condition

- Lugia
    Niv 43 (French??), 14,132 (at the bottom right corner), reverse holo, 'Near Mint (~)' condition

How much would these cards be rated/would they sell for?

Thanks in advance!
    Pieter, Pokemon Noob

Mewtwo Wizards of the Coast Black Star Promo 14 - $3 to $5 US.

Deoxys Normal Forme Legends Awakened 1/146 - $1 to $3 US.

Dialga G - $1 to $3 US.

Lugia (French) Secret Wonders set 14/132 - $1 to $2 US. At least in the English speaking markets. Might be slightly more valuable in markets where it could actually have been used.

Ok so I was in Japan last year and went to the Hoopa and The Clash Of Ages movie premiere and I got the japanese Hoopa promo card and it's still sealed. Now I wonder who much this one might? It looks like this and I guess the collectors number is 155/XY-P.

Hoopa.XYP.155.png

Looks like it's between $5 and $10 for its value.

Hello I found my Old Pokemon card collection and I have quite a few Japanese cards. But I have a few that has a circle with a number at the bottom right corner that I can not find any information online about it. Can anyone please help me figure out what it is and if it adds to the value?

IMG_9815.jpg

Thanks!

Those cards are all from the Japanese Intro Pack. The ones with a Bulbasaur shape on them are from the Bulbasaur half deck, while the ones with a Squirtle shape on them are from the Squirtle half deck. That particular Pikachu seems to be worth between $7 and $10 by itself, but if you've got both decks completely intact, the set is worth a fair bit more.

It's mint condition, it was sealed in the plastic up until a year ago, pretty mad, I've seen the eBay prices for between £1000 - £2000 which is insane

Yeah, those kind of originated from troll videos people created that they then circulated on social media. Not sure of their original origin, but it's quite annoying to collectors like myself, both from a "that's a stupid price why did you believe that video, now I have to wait until the videos stop circulating" standpoint as well as from a "no no no no no they're going to rope some poor, naive buyer into paying that absurd price."

Is there a shadow around the art box or is there no shadow?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Mewtwo Wizards of the Coast Black Star Promo 14 - $3 to $5 US.

Deoxys Normal Forme Legends Awakened 1/146 - $1 to $3 US.

Dialga G - $1 to $3 US.

Lugia (French) Secret Wonders set 14/132 - $1 to $2 US. At least in the English speaking markets. Might be slightly more valuable in markets where it could actually have been used.

Looks like it's between $5 and $10 for its value.

Those cards are all from the Japanese Intro Pack. The ones with a Bulbasaur shape on them are from the Bulbasaur half deck, while the ones with a Squirtle shape on them are from the Squirtle half deck. That particular Pikachu seems to be worth between $7 and $10 by itself, but if you've got both decks completely intact, the set is worth a fair bit more.

Yeah, those kind of originated from troll videos people created that they then circulated on social media. Not sure of their original origin, but it's quite annoying to collectors like myself, both from a "that's a stupid price why did you believe that video, now I have to wait until the videos stop circulating" standpoint as well as from a "no no no no no they're going to rope some poor, naive buyer into paying that absurd price."

Is there a shadow around the art box or is there no shadow?

No shadow sir

Years
  • No shadow sir

A shadowless copy (as in, there's no shadow along the bottom and right of the art box) will net you an income at the higher end of the range Hands posted.

A shadowed copy (as in, there's a small shadow along the bottom and right of the art box) will next you toward the lower end of the range Hands posted, possibly even lower. There's an image of a shadowed copy of Machamp in the spoiler below to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016

Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I have a 1999 Base Set Shadowless Charizard, with a 9.5 Gem Mint grade from BGS. Any thoughts on what it might sell for? I see lower grades on Ebay range from $300-$500

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Just a normal shadowless...wish it was a 1st edition lol, would be talking a lot more money

Years
  • Just a normal shadowless...wish it was a 1st edition lol, would be talking a lot more money

That's a tough one to peg, as BGS is not as popular a grading service among Pokemon collectors, so not everyone is quite so ready to jump on Beckett grades even though they're arguably more strict. I'd say $700 to $800 based on what other shadowless Charizards have gone for, plus the fact that there's a "PSA 8" 1sst Edition Charizard with a BGS case in the picture that went for $950.

That may well be on the low side, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Really? $700-800 for a non 1st edition? The only reason I went with Beckett is because they're local and didn't have to deal with shipping and insurance. I do like their sub grades though. According to their population report it's the only shadowless charizard they've graded a 9.5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back