• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioKura

Mapper
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I've recently rediscovered my old Pokemon cards from the day, and have found among them a variety of holo and rev holo cards each worth at least $3 or more, but I found this one to be the most exciting:

Charizard EX HOLO, 105/112 - MINT condition

I looked on eBay and found that most of them are being sold for $60+. Any help?

I've also got a short list here of others I found, but I have many more. All are mint.

Entei Holo Promo #244
    Gyarados Holo 6/130
    Gyarados Holo 7/130 (Couldn't find listings for this, only for 6/130)
    "Bill" Full holo 108/110
    Celebi "Pokemon 4ever" Promo #30 x2
    Latios and Latias 015/014
    Kagaskhan holo 5/64 x2

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    I have two ancient mew cards

Can you say how much do you think they worth?

I'm not sure how to open a thread here
    I hope i write in the right place.
    I have two ancient mew cards and i wanted to know how much do you think they worth?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Rare/Error Gengar Lv. X Card

I have unique Gengar Lv. X card. It has 700 HP instead of 140, it has a 7 normal energy retreat cost instead of no cost, the font at the top is shiny gold instead of black, the border is yellow instead of light blue-ish, and the text box at the bottom of the card that says, "Put this card onto your Active Gengar...." is gold instead of black.

The attachment is a scan of an enlargement of the card.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Yeah... I'm sorry but the gengar is fake, there is no such thing as a pokemon card with 400 HP nor is there one with a retreat cost of 7. The other things you pointed out, like the font, different border, etc. are all indicators as well. It's kind of cool to have anyway, but it's not an error card, there's no way TPCi would make mistakes like that when printing cards.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Pokeball Stamped Cloyster

I have a Cloyster card with a holofoil pokeball stamped on it. Is that special (pricewise)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Cloyster thing

Wait, I wasn't sure if someone answered (no one said specific)this but with the cloyster stamped with a pokeball, what does that mean in terms of price.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • I have the Arceus movie cards. How much would any of those be worth? I would assume they wouldn't be that much, since they're only in Japanese. But, just curious.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    The arceus movie set is really neat, you can get them each for about $5 because they're new, but take care of them because japanese promo sets increase in value over time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back