• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Artworm Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The best thing to do would be to keep your textures as close to the middle as possible. .o.'
    Or even just pentool it. xD

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    ... now look me straight in the eyes and tell me this isn't pure, 100% fail at it's worst. ;-;
    Tried to convert all this darkish, depressing stuff to vector, but it didn't turn out so well. :<

Artworm

Oh well... as Loki said, we all suck. xDD;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Official PC Artworm Thread

Mines done… I'll change the pixelly part when freak uploads a bigger version.
    I crapped it up… but can I go again? xD

Years
    Photobucket fails at uploading very large images, upload to dA or something.

The hell? I upload screenshots there sometimes, and it's fine. Just tune your settings..

Oh, you meant something like 500x5000000 XD nvm

tinypic works.. i think. or make your own host. or aquate..

But yeah, deviantART is so much better than any other art website out there.

I'm thinking we need to fix up the transitions... They look.. pretty bad at the moment, guys.

*can't wait for his turn*

Love yours, munna!!!!! :O!!!!!!!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm thinking we need to fix up the transitions... They look.. pretty bad at the moment, guys.

Thanks for the reinforcement. xD;

Anyway somebody who's smart with this stuff should see if there's anywhere we can host a 100000000000000000000000000 pixel long image. :< I'm terrible with this kind of thing, so I can't help there, but yeah.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah but not all of us have dA's. Wouldn't it be easiest just to make an account for all of us?

I think that'd be easiest. :< That way we don't have to depend on someone to get things uploaded.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I dunno, whatever you guys want to do, but I don't have another e-mail I can use to make a dA account. :< I guess I could make one but, I'm kind of iffy on this now, since I'm not sure whether or not dA has any terms regarding shared accounts. :<

[lol aizuke]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    imageshack resizes at one point. It's just rare that you hit that point. <_< [/has hit the height limit quite a few times with tutorials]

And I know it's easy, but I don't see the point in making a new e-mail for no reason. o_o Just one more useless thing to remember. <_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back