• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Artworm Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    So I suggest .freak posts it up on there^

I would love to, but seeing as I don't have my entry anymore, that would be kind of hard. It's at my mom's house on her computer. :/
    Ah, the joy of my life and divorce complications. >.<

I'll get her to send it to me through msn next time she's on. (yeah, I am cool enough to have my mom on msn)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Official PC Artworm Thread

I had a lot of fun working on this instead of doing my homework. The cannonball and clouds are pretty meh, but I'm happy with it, overall ^^

Now to turn it into tag form for the SoTW, lolol.

Should I upload it onto the dA thing, or whut?

I'll get her to send it to me through msn next time she's on.
    Ok, ok. Just upload the entire worm, then Munna can add his bit to it, and then Shiranui (and then me (yays!).

Should I upload it onto the dA thing, or whut?
    Wait for .freak to upload the whole thing to dA, then Munna to add to it, then you can add to it then upload it to the dA acount. [/pewpew]

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Ok, so you guys are going to kill me, but this can't be helped. Here we go:

My piece of the art worm was at my mother's house. Unfortunately, and I swear to God this is the truth, my mom and her boyfriend broke up. My mom is staying in a hotel in Perth, and she's about to move in with my grandma. So, in other words, go on without me. There's no way I can get it now, and if you have a problem with that, you can definitely shove it. Yeah, you heard me. I have a little more to worry about than a damn art worm on a Pokemon forum at the moment. If you have any further complaints, you can take it up with me on msn. Though I'm warning you, prepare to get betched out... hardcoar.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't have a problem with it… since the other pieces are inside my section anyway. xD
    Also can't I go again? :<

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, quite frankly, this did not work out quite right, and CME isn't even visiting the GFX section on a regular basis anymore.

Therefore, I'm unstickying this, and saying that if anyone wants to do another worm, they will talk to me about it, and there will be strict regulations on who can participate in it.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back