• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    At school I heard from my worst enemy that Rotom will be getting new formes for every single Pokémon.

AKA:

Rotom: Bulbasaur
    Rotom: Ivysaur
    Rotom: Venasaur

Which swaps the Attack and Defense Stats around on that Pokémon, knowing random moves.

I don't believe him. But I'll ask anyway, "IS IT TRUE, UNLIKELY OR DEFINATILY FAKE?"

It won't be getting a new form unless there will be a Sinnoh Remake. (and i don't see that happening in the next 10 years)
    and DEFINATILY FAKE.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    At school I heard from my worst enemy that Rotom will be getting new formes for every single Pokémon.

AKA:

Rotom: Bulbasaur
    Rotom: Ivysaur
    Rotom: Venasaur

Which swaps the Attack and Defense Stats around on that Pokémon, knowing random moves.

I don't believe him. But I'll ask anyway, "IS IT TRUE, UNLIKELY OR DEFINATILY FAKE?"

That's worst rumour I've read so far, hahaha.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hate. Hate. Hate. Ewwwwwwwwwww no. ;____________;

/likes second evolutions since we've already seen them lol

Really hope they're fake. Where'd you find them?

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Eep, not really a fan of any of those final evolutions, especially Tsutarja's. I hope they end up being fake. But if not... I suppose the designs might eventually grow on me just like the designs for the first stage of the starters.

Mijumaru's final evolution looks like an odd mix between Dialga and Sealeo to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just... really hate Pokabu's D;
    (which was what I was intending on getting)

So! If they are real. I'm gunna go with Tsutaaja, because it looks not...as weird? But idk, Pokabu's second evolution seems nothing like Tsutaaja/Mijumaru's, which leads me to think they're fake... D:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    They're as ugly as hell. If they turn out real, im going with Tsutaja, although i like Pokabu more, but his 2nd stage is even more ugly than the ugliest creatures in hell. Yes, I know Tsutaja's and Mijumaru's 2nd stages are real. They're much better than Pokabu's, and Mijumaru's and Tsutaja's fit each other. Pokabu doesn't. and it just don't look like Sugimori Art at all. That's what make me believe that they're fake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I hate them. But more to the point, I think they are fake. They just scream "fusions" to me.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

Just in case some people didn't notice it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I saw the "possible" evolutions for the starters and I just had to post here for the first time. .-.

I already know that Tsutaja and Mijumaru's second stage evolutions are real. However, none of those final evolutions match their starters basic form at all. If you take all the starters we had before, they've always kept their primary look and color. What leads me to saying this is fake is that for one, Mijumaru's final evolution didn't keep the sumo-like look, plus the color is totally off. I can't see Mijumaru's second stage's body color that light blue. Maybe on the sack of his legs, but his body should remain white. As for the final stage, I don't even know what to say about that there. u_u

Tsutaja, I know is based off of a Grass/Leaf Snake, but based on its first and second stage, I didn't see it actually becoming a snake full out. As it's still cool, doesn't seem to match the whole sequence really. I guess you could say it's like another Charmander who made a change to Charizard, but still...it doesn't seem the same. :\

I don't even know what to say for Pokabu. Oh gosh, that's not what I had in mind at all. ):
    Also, if you look at Pokabu's tail in the final evolution, it isn't curly. Just screams "fake" to me.

I just hope these are fake (pretty sure they are), because I've changed my mind about all the Pokémon shown so far, and I like them all. I don't think I could be the same way with these - not if they turn out real anyway.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pyrax, omg, I made the connection between the other two but not Milotic, wow.

Hiiro, thank you for analysing in-depth what I couldn't be bothered analysing. XD
    /agrees totally

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Love the Tsutaja. Grass Snake turns into Grass Serpent! I hope they turn it into Dragon, but I doubt it, so I just hope it's pure Grass.

Pokabu's evolution...U-g-l-y with the capital U. I am positive these are fakemon, coz, seriously? Sugimori have done better. It was either Pokabu (my love for fire starters) and Tsutaja (best grass starter EVAR) but this is just... wrong.

The water starter (forgot the name) is cool, but the evolutions is something I don't get. why did the final evo turned into seal? Wasn't he a snowman? Anyways, Tsutaja has the best looking evo. Hope it's not fake. feel free to make Pokabu ones fake, though.

OH HAI NICA I ISH POSTING IN UR FORUM PLZ DNT KILL ME.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Love the Tsutaja. Grass Snake turns into Grass Serpent! I hope they turn it into Dragon, but I doubt it, so I just hope it's pure Grass.

Pokabu's evolution...U-g-l-y with the capital U. I am positive these are fakemon, coz, seriously? Sugimori have done better. It was either Pokabu (my love for fire starters) and Tsutaja (best grass starter EVAR) but this is just... wrong.

The water starter (forgot the name) is cool, but the evolutions is something I don't get. why did the final evo turned into seal? Wasn't he a snowman? Anyways, Tsutaja has the best looking evo. Hope it's not fake. feel free to make Pokabu ones fake, though.

OH HAI NICA I ISH POSTING IN UR FORUM PLZ DNT KILL ME.
    They all came from the same source so if one of them is fake the other two are as well sadly or fornately depending on how you feel about it.
    Also The water starter is not a snowman it's a Otter...

Years
    They all came from the same source so if one of them is fake the other two are as well sadly or fornately depending on how you feel about it.
    Also The water starter is not a snowman it's a Otter...

Good riddance, they're hideous. the Tsutajaa one is kind of cool though, but they're obviously just examples of a talented spriter, and obviously based on those three Pokemon mentioned above.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Spoiler:

Just in case some people didn't notice it.

Milotic + Grass Evo are both snakes, other than that there is NOTHING similar.

The next pair are both bulky and stand on two legs, the arms (how they extend back) are kind of similar but that's it.

The water evo shares nothing in common except they are both on four legs and have a kind of armour (which aren't similar).

Personally the colours seem off on the water starter line, and I don't think the final evolution conveys 'Fighting' as much as it should do (assuming it's true). This makes me think they are fake.

I like Pokabu's and Tsutaja's :) they are different, bulky fire! Woo.

Years
    Milotic + Grass Evo are both snakes, other than that there is NOTHING similar.

The next pair are both bulky and stand on two legs, the arms (how they extend back) are kind of similar but that's it.

The water evo shares nothing in common except they are both on four legs and have a kind of armour (which aren't similar).

Personally the colours seem off on the water starter line, and I don't think the final evolution conveys 'Fighting' as much as it should do (assuming it's true). This makes me think they are fake.

I like Pokabu's and Tsutaja's :) they are different, bulky fire! Woo.

They're both sepentine in nature, and the sprites are postured the exact same way. Same body shape, same everything except the colors were tweaked.

on the second, Notice the fingers, they're the same as rhyperiors.

Same with the 3rd as the 1st. the sprites are identical in posture. looks like dialga's body with a narwal horn. all these are, are good examples of spriting, nothing more.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope they are real. I will pick the grass starter if so. The fire starter reminds me way too much od a Hihidurama/Rhyperior fusion, and I usually pick fire. I hope and believe they are real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back