• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh my god

Years
  • oh my god

A stupid mistake at the end cost me from getting more points.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • OMG a DOGE version!!! :D

Wow
    Much awesome
    So excite
    Very addict
    Wow

For those of you who don't know, it's based off the original 2048 game: https://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/. Perhaps in the original version, things would be a little clearer for those who don't know what they're doing xD

For some reason, I seem to not do too well on the doge version. I guess I'm too used to the numbers. :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I did like 20,000....am i good? Are you proud of me mama! Do you love me now,mama!?
    Much Liza,Very Minelli,WOW.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 772 is my score and that's because I got kinda bored of it. But it was the best thing I've encountered on a monday morning imo!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 2048 is one of the most fun games I've played in ages, so I'm really happy to see it get all these parodies even if it means more doge. (Not that I mind doge, honestly, since it's so funny to see the people who hate it get so riled up.)

But while we're on the topic of 2048, I'll just drop my favourite iteration of it in the thread, 2048-3D. It gives you a lot more space so it's much easier to win but that just makes it more relaxing, for me. I could spend hooouuurrs playing this.

Back