• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohi everyone ^_^

tehfrozenape

Lvl 100
    Years
    Uhm, Hi you can call me saru or tehfrozenape, either way nice to meet everyone. I'm 19 and have been into pokemon since the very beginning.

I hope to get to know everyone!

Random facts;

- I'm a artist
    -My English is atrocious, I apologize ahead of time
    -I'm here to make new friends

Take Care

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, sweetheart! <3

We totally have a great artist's spot here in the community, and that shall be the Art & Design section. :) Post all your artwork, that is...if you have any, as well as you can allow some critique on someone else's artwork. Make your own shop, gallery, or discuss anything art! It's the greatest place for artists just like you, and you can also meet other artists too. :D

Also, don't you worry about your English, as it's pretty good right now. I can understand you very well. Forums are a good way to learn English because you're basically reading it. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you don't understand or are not familiar with a certain word or phrase.

& don't hesitate to ask the staff members in bold if you have questions regarding the forums as well, as they're pretty nice and helpful. :D Hope you have a great time! Read the rules before jumping in the discussions, and see ya around :D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hellos and welcome to pc!

i'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here(: everyone is very nice.

vm me if you need any help or just want a friend!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC!

I'm socially awkward in real life so it's okay if you're shy. Online I'm a totally different person and this is a place that I feel really comfortable at. We are a really accepting and just plain nice place so you shouldn't be too shy. :) I'm always willing to chat with someone so feel free to send me a VM anytime. Hopefully you make some friends and they can make you more comfortable and not as awkward, cause I'm sure being here has helped me a bit. Just be yourself and you should be fine. :3 Your English looks good to me by the way we have a lot of people who don't speak English as their native language so you don't have to have perfect English. And as my friend Megan said, you can learn a ton of English from just being around here and reading the forums too!

As an artist myself, I definitely say you should definitely post a gallery in the Art & Design section. People there are more than willing to help you improve your artwork and even show you support. And you can discuss art in general or just talk about other people's art too. If you have questions about posting art there, just contact the moderator there, Alexial. She's a really nice person and she'll help you out on anything. Well actually any moderator or staff can help you with anything on the forums overall so be sure to contact any of the bold faced members if you have questions.

Hope you have a wonderful time here and see you around!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It's always nice to see somebody who's been a fan of Pokémon right from the start.

We're a great community and I've no doubt that you will make plenty of friends in no time. :)

Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC!

I'm always happy to see new members here, and you're no exception either. I also have social issues in real life yet I'm able to bond easily and communicate well here on PC. We're a really active and warming community so don't feel scared around everyone here. Like the others said, you should check out the Art & Design section if you have a knack for art. And don't worry about your English, it looks fine to me.

But yes, we all hope you enjoy your stay and if you need a new friend I'm always happy to get to know you, so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime. And there's always staff members such as Cirno who you can always approach if you need help. Have fun here at PC and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back