• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OK I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • I AM SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!!! my HYPE IS THROUGH THE ROOF! is anyone else hyped for this game just as me?

Let out your excitement in this topic! I wanna see you hype for this game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

OK I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • not hyped at all. why would i be hyped about an updated version of a game ive already played?

i was massive hyped for HGSS because i loved Johto, but Hoenn as a region was something that never really stuck in my mind - and the region I found to be the least memorable.

I'm mainly excited for secret bases and to play through the game again, which I barely remember anything about, since Hoenn wasn't anything special to me.

Not hyped, just a lil' excited.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • For a while I "hated" Hoenn, but that was due to being obsessed with May, looking back, Hoenn was a GREAT region and gave me a great feeling. I am hyped, but I can wait for OR/AS, if money problems arise at home. I am getting the games for myself and my little brother for Christmas, so waiting to play them isn't that bad, as they will be Christmas presents.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm just ready for another game to play so I don't have to go into work that day.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 18 days... another more 18 days 'til I can see all of Hoenn in 3D...

I've been hyped about this since last May as RSE was my first generation. Can't wait to see contests, secret bases and basically all of Hoenn once again. Also, riding on the Lati-twins. They've done that once (Guardian Signs anyone?), so I was really excited to see it implemented in the main games.

pkmin3033

I can't say that I'm all that excited...I don't get very excited in the run up towards games any more; the wait for them just drives me mad otherwise. I'll get excited when I have my copy in my hands and revel in the ten-year-old nostalgic feeling I'll get when I play it, but not before. xD

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I'm not so hyped about ORAS, but I am excited for the Secret Bases and Pokemon Contests. Those are my two favorite things ever in the Pokemon games.

I'm probably not going able to buy OR/AS at release though since I'm going to buy Dragon Age Inquisition which gets released some days before ORAS. So, I'll need to play that first and save for OR/AS on and off during that.

Years
  • I'm not too hyped for OR/AS either, its basically X/Y, but in Hoenn and a few extra items and features. I know FRLG and HGSS are also similar to RS and DPP, but there is something about Gen VI I don't like. I am getting Omega Ruby, just because there are so many Water Pokemon, like, why should I have another one when I can get a Pokemon with a unique typing (Primal Groudon), not that Kyogre is bad or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back