• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I still remember your Beerus theme. :c

and idk I've always been the kind of person that's very design-y so I like to have cute themes and stuff!

Last year then. And I'm still waiting for that pizza.

I meant actually fiddling with Photoshop and such, that was ages ago.

I'm not design oriented at all, my profile is ugly haha

No it's not! The colouring is more or less attractive according to one's preference, but it's well designed, the shadings are good ^^

TY

same, I like to navigate on a big screen with a mouse, touchpads and screens are the devil to me

TY

its esp hard rn when both my thumbs are in bandages

can i just have a mouse with my phone pls

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I need a new laptop because my currently laptop is slowly getting worse and worse so I'm on the computer like... once every two weeks recently. Maybe for Christmas if I can't get another one before then.

pkmin3033

I wish I'd waited for Black Friday sales...but considering my old laptop doesn't turn on properly now, looks like I got lucky. xD

Years
    I'm waiting to get my Switch for Black Friday!!

Hopefully the price goes down enough to where it doesn't make my wallet cry as much getting it. u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back