• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Is it me or when I see a mod deleting my posts I get so angry I almost feel like I want to complain about them?

But on the other hand, has this become a Unova starter war now?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Serperior is the best starter fyi. Contrary makes it good in competitive.

Don't bully danger noodle

on the contrary (see what I did there,) it's contrary that is good. Serperior on its own is useless. Much like Blaziken without Speed Boost. But at least the chicken is better-designed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is it me or when I see a mod deleting my posts I get so angry I almost feel like I want to complain about them?
    wut now

Tepig 4lyf

me entering the battle like

ok stop i didmt asked about that

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Currently using the Snivy line in a White 2 run as we type.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I had a bad history with mods in my early days. Yet I still run into misfortunes.

Also, who here actually supported Oshawott when it was first revealed? Surely I couldn't have been the only one.
    To be honest, I thought it looked a bit like a clown. But I absolutely adore Dewott! It outweighs the imo weird middle forms of Pignite and Servine. Personally I'd probably use Emboar, Dewott and Snivy if I had to pick one evo stage of each of them and not the same for any :D But Serperior is pretty cool too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back