• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    On a global scale, I'd say 2017 is the worst year ever. Personally, 2015 was my worst year. I did HORRIBLE mentally, but thankfully things are getting better.

pkmin3033

2017 has been better than 2016, but then I almost killed myself in 2016, so. Anything is a step up. Even if only a fractional one. But I don't think I've ever an amazingly good year after a spectacularly bad one; stuff doesn't really work that way.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I used to eat Subway but it was too expensive for my phobia based diet. I just turned 19 the other month. 2017 has been alright I guess.

Last edited:

TY

2015 is where everythig went to hell for me, 2016 didnt get any better and now here in 2017 things have been looking pretty swell for me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    2015 is where everythig went to hell for me, 2016 didnt get any better and now here in 2017 things have been looking pretty swell for me.

Relieved to see that this year is being good to you. :)

Last edited:

TY

I hope 2018 will continue the trend and just pull everything back together ^^

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I only went to Subway during my internship last year, it was expensive... but holy did it taste good...

I was broke shortly after

Hah, same friend. Though the pricing is kinda ridiculous...

TY

disclaimer: first round may not be on me pls dont make me go broke

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    if thats the case first round is on me

disclaimer: first round may not be on me pls dont make me go broke
    Yo rly tho
    Just me and a friend is like $21 I almost cried like wtf why that expensive its not THAT good yall chill on ya prices

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back