• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Either im extremely unlucky or something else but this is the 4th time in a row I fell out of bed when waking up :(

TY

I do too, but when i wake up i roll a bit to the left... which resulted into falling out of bed 4 times in 4 days :S

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I move around but I gots a queen size. Damn you must be doing straight up barrel rolls or somethin'.

TY

My bed is tiny, but no room for a bigger bed as my current bed takes up 50% of my room :c

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    2018 has the Winter Olympics and the World Cup. Good year for sports.

TY

I cant move either... it has my bed, closet and desk with PC on it and then theres like 5% unused space for walking...

Years
    my room is smaller than the room i used to have growing up, but honestly not having a room for 7 years really got me thinking that I might've taken having a room for granted....

plus it's not even that small anyway. pretty sizable for my needs.

Years
    im going to nap because im tired and my body hasn't really 100% recovered yet from working all of last week (except Thursday i guess)

that and i work 10 hrs tomorrow so gotta be ready for that!

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Just relaxing tonight and catching up on seasonal anime. Please watch Land of the Lustrous, everyone!!

pkmin3033

Or pretty much any Precure. I'd say Suite because it's the best one, but Smile might be more your thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back