• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD #2] ★The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center★ [read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Ahhhhh <3 one of my favorite sections! And you just applied on time, actually! because AlexOzzyCake will be done with exams tomorrow and he'll be able to take in as many mentors as he can...including you! He's the most amazing mod ever, and I'll guarantee you that you'll get along with him well. :3

Letting him know in a bit. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    1) What boards are you most interested in? Am interested in the pokemon clubs right now.=]
    2)What board are you most interested in getting to understand? i would say the pokemon clubs. =]
    3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? yes i would after some experience in the forum xD
    4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? yeah i want to be able get to know people as well help if i can xD

Hihi! I'll be mentoring you if that's okay with you? :D If you're looking to get to know new people then Pokémon Clubs certainly is the best section to do that, and I just happen to moderate it so I know we'll fit perfectly together! c: I've got an exam in 15 minutes so I'll contact you as soon as I've finished and then we can arrange how you'd like to communicate etc and we'll have tonnes of fun :D See you soon!

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    1) What boards are you most interested in? Pokemon General
    2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Video Gaming
    3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? Of course I'd like to read most of the boards on this forum.
    4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? Yes, I'm looking to post my let's plays on the video gaming section and also get to know other people who will share the love of Pokemon together! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Heeeeey there! ;3 Well, we have Toujours for Pokemon General if you're interested in that, but since you're also interested in Video Gaming (part of Technology & Media), we have super mod Captain Fabio! :D He'll show you around the Video Gaming section and you two will talk a ton about video games! I'm sure you two will get along. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2012
    1. What boards are you most interested in?: The literature and Pokemon gaming discussion forums.

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?: Probably the emulation forum. I've never tried hacking games or emulating games, so the whole idea is fascinating to me.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?: Yes, I want to make many new friends here, and people with different interests are cool and I get to know even more.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:I want to do the obvious and make new friends who share my interests, but I also want to help people with knowledge on the Pokemon franchise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    1. What boards are you most interested in?: definitely emulation. I want to play and make ROM hacks as much as possible. Also, I enjoy competitive Pokemon and am not half bad at i

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?: I think I understand how most of your boards work.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?: Yeah, it'd be nice to see some other parts of the forum. I usually wander around anyway.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:I would like to learn how to ROM Hack, as it's something I've admired before.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1. What boards are you most interested in?: The literature and Pokemon gaming discussion forums.

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?: Probably the emulation forum. I've never tried hacking games or emulating games, so the whole idea is fascinating to me.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?: Yes, I want to make many new friends here, and people with different interests are cool and I get to know even more.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:I want to do the obvious and make new friends who share my interests, but I also want to help people with knowledge on the Pokemon franchise.

Since you're interested in both Fanfiction & Writing as well as General Pokemon Gaming, we have bobandbill for that! :) He'll take you in and show you around both sections. :) Or, if you;re just interested in one of the sections, there's also Astinus for FF&W as well as Sydian for General Pokemon Gaming.

1. What boards are you most interested in?: definitely emulation. I want to play and make ROM hacks as much as possible. Also, I enjoy competitive Pokemon and am not half bad at i

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?: I think I understand how most of your boards work.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?: Yeah, it'd be nice to see some other parts of the forum. I usually wander around anyway.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:I would like to learn how to ROM Hack, as it's something I've admired before.

There's a slight problem with your request. Currently, none of the Emulation mentors are not available, and since your second choice is Competitive Battling, we have PlatinumDude for that. :D He'll show you around some of the competitive stuff that's out there, as well as give you some battling tips. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2012
    Since you're interested in both Fanfiction & Writing as well as General Pokemon Gaming, we have bobandbill for that! :) He'll take you in and show you around both sections. :) Or, if you;re just interested in one of the sections, there's also Astinus for FF&W as well as Sydian for General Pokemon Gaming.
    Thanks for finding mentors for me ~! I think I'll go with bobandbill as my mentor. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello I'm new here and was wondering if I could get a mentor?

Sure you can get a mentor! but...what would be your interests? What did you come here for? xD

To make things easier, and for me to pinpoint you the right mentor, head on back to the first post of the thread and there will be a request form inside one of the spoilers.

Huzz

Returning Veteran Battler
    Years
  • 1. What boards are you most interested in?
    Competitive battling, Trading
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand?
    Competitive
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
    Trading, Breeding, General discussion,
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
    Take part in tournaments, i've been out of the competitive scene for around 5 years and looking to get back into it quite strongly, just would like a mentor to help me figure out this community and what i've missed mainly in competitive battling in the last 5 years

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We have PlatinumDude for Competitive Battling. :D He'll be able to get you back into swing of battling and update you on what battlers use these days. :) Then we have TwilightBlade, Sydian, and Livewire for Trade Corner if you're also interested in. Whichever you feel more comfortable with, I'm fine with it and I'll see if I can contact one of them :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    ]1. What boards are you most interested in?Rom hacking and Emulations
    2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand?I am interesting in learning some aspects of mod hacking and/or emulation so my long term goal is to join a team and make a group of games, also i need to learn a starting point towards my goal and the diffrent things im suppose to do
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?Yes so i can learn about what the battling stuff is because I've never heard of it and it sounds very interesting to me.
    4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? i would like to know what the different types of things you do in emulation hacks also join a team and accomplish making many games

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You want to venture in other places, but...where else? I recommend you to answer #3 with more than just a "sure". Where else do you want to explore?

This goes out to everyone else that plans to sign up! #3 needs more than just a "yes or no" answer! The question is simply asking you where else you want to explore in the forums. Keep that in mind! :)

Anyways, We have Captain Fabio for Video Gaming (which is part of the Technology & Media section) as well as Hybrid Trainer. We also have Miss Doronjo and PkMnTrainer Yellow for Roleplaying. Depending on what you're interested in the most.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    There's a slight problem with your request. Currently, none of the Emulation mentors are not available, and since your second choice is Competitive Battling, we have PlatinumDude for that. :D He'll show you around some of the competitive stuff that's out there, as well as give you some battling tips. :3

okay, that's great. Should I contact him, or will he contact me?

JadeSkittles

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Ah sorry about that.

As for 3 yeah I'd like to get into new areas that the forum has to offer. Maybe an art area. That would be interesting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • okay, that's great. Should I contact him, or will he contact me?

Awesome, Will i have a private message soon?

PlatinumDude will contact you sometime today when he gets the chance. :D Since both of you are Competitive Battling Center, he'll be happy to take the two of you.

Ah sorry about that.

As for 3 yeah I'd like to get into new areas that the forum has to offer. Maybe an art area. That would be interesting.

Okay then! As we have Cirno and Abnegation for the Art Gallery, are you willing to learn about that section, or do you want to follow my previous suggestion in my previous post? It's all up to you. (I suggested you Video Gaming and Roleplaying). :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back