• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old screenshots of PC?

• Found a few more on an old backup.

We used to be excited about embedding YouTube videos on our profiles, before you could replace your profile pic with them. Also remember when YouTube embeds looked like that? Hella retro.
    Spoiler:

The graveyard of features we started when I was on staff.
    Spoiler:

We once had this really really awful admin called mewthree.
    Spoiler:

idr the context of this one but it has a retro Erica theme so
    Spoiler:

I liked writing rules threads once upon a time.
    Spoiler:

Fun things related to one of my favorite people I met on PC
    Spoiler:

Once I banned Jorfe with a really inappropriate message and I don't remember why
    Spoiler:

... no clue what this is about
    Spoiler:

One time we woke up to find the forums were broken and you weren't able to view any threads. BUT you could still post new threads. So we started a bunch of threads in the mod lounge and used the titles to communicate. Good times.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Found a few more on an old backup.

We used to be excited about embedding YouTube videos on our profiles, before you could replace your profile pic with them. Also remember when YouTube embeds looked like that? Hella retro.

The graveyard of features we started when I was on staff.

We once had this really really awful admin called mewthree.

idr the context of this one but it has a retro Erica theme so

I liked writing rules threads once upon a time.

Fun things related to one of my favorite people I met on PC

Once I banned Jorfe with a really inappropriate message and I don't remember why

... no clue what this is about

One time we woke up to find the forums were broken and you weren't able to view any threads. BUT you could still post new threads. So we started a bunch of threads in the mod lounge and used the titles to communicate. Good times.

the screenshots of matt ;-;

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    all great screen caps that bring sooo many memories back.. the AF screens were especially fun!
    I have so many more on my XP drives but that computer is still offline (needs cpu cooler replaced.) Maybe i'll yank the drives and hook em up on this comp just to see whats there.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Found a few more on an old backup.

That day right there is the one I broke and stopped being the polite quiet dude I once was and became this. Literally that day. One of my fondest memories.

Anyway, remember when we were all adults?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

HELLO pls bring back those fangame thread ideas and adoptables?? <33 pls? I'll pay u. In catpics or maybe something else.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Posting in here to say that I love this entire thread so much.

It's making me nostalgic for ten years ago, though. sdfsdfdsf

Fair to say, I also have an album on profile of random PC screenies over the years

Back