• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg I can't live without that! ;___;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I honestly couldn't live without my music, internet, and friends. They're everything that keeps me intact these days. Plus, most of the things I do now are online, so I need it to keep my day going or else the day just gets boring and I get in this really upset mood. :\

Years
    I can't live without the internet, it's how I connect with friends and relatives that live far away.

Also my music, need music in my life.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    There are many things I feel I can't go without, and there's many things that I think I can't go without. A fine example of the latter would be my laptop. I run so many things on it as well as the fact that it's my primary access to PC, graphics, writing and holds all my work on my game. The prior situation would probably be the fact that there's some people in my life who I could not stand to lose. I feel like I couldn't go on without them though my feelings, may not actually match reality.

What we need to live simply are that which need to meet the motives that keep us living such as hunger and sleep deprivation. There isn't a great deal of material things or people I would really need to live. However, as far as happiness goes, there are some things I do need.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Music in general, but I guess if I had to pick an object it'd be my mp3 player. Whenever I've lost or broken it I tend to get very anxious and snappy with people. It's not the player itself, of course, it's just the fact that I can't listen to music when I'm away from the computer.

And I guess if you consider pets as objects, my cat Tabatha has been like a sister to me. She keeps me sane in some of the worst of times. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I can't live without my dogs they mean everything to me, and of course the internet it's a best friend too! I can't seem to think of anything else, and food is not even that important to me that is. =P

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Something to entertain me, I get bored easily if I'm not doing something and that would really be something I could not live without. I believe my iPod would be something I couldn't live without, I wouldn't cope as I could not dance in the street randomly to scare people. ;;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Other than Pokemon, I can't live without:
    -video games
    -Internet
    -social (Internet) life
    -French fries (not in large amounts of course)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I can't live without music. They bring me to life and is one of the reason why I am who I am right now. You can take away my clothes, my video games, my artwork, or even my rice. None of them matter more to me than music. My life would be so depressing without it.

It's always there for you when no one is. It's always there to be your theme song when you need someone else to sing your anthem for you. It's always there for you so your life can relate to it. It's always there to dance to like there's no tomorrow.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My car. There's no way I'll go back to depending on anything or anyone other than myself to get me where I'm going or dictate when I leave. Obviously I wouldn't die if I didn't have it, but man, it'd sure suck.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Now, we all know that that's completely untrue. You can live without that! ...You won't die.

...Anyway, aside from another human (ie: someone you truly, truly care about and would do anything for), is there something in this world that you "can't live without?" What is it? If there is something, why is it something you would think you wouldn't be able to live without? And by "can't live without," I mean "would be extremely difficult not to have with you," of course.

Would have said access to internet or my phone but after surviving three weeks without speaking English/being completely isolated from technical civilisation, I can safely say I might miss them, but I wouldn't suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Edit: Forgot music. If there was no music I'd go insane.

Back