• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Too many nightmares. Look in the camera and there cheese is staring at you. You hear a whisper and you switch back from the camera and standing in front of you is another cheese. He grabs you by your cheeks and pulls your face in close so that your foreheads touch and then you hear him whisper, "I like choooooooclate milk." And the screen goes black.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

No such thing as too much time spent reading mythology. Mythology is pretty kickass.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

We're just making it more exciting. Going to take the title on the last day after Watford, Bournemouth and Boro do the unlikely thing and slip up. We also do it by beating Fulham for the first time in 25 years or whatever it is.

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hush now little sister
    You're loved by all you know
    You'll never lose their friendship
    No matter where you go
    There ain't no call to worry
    So don't you cry or fret
    A Cutie Mark won't change it
    No matter what you get

And then the episode became a fusion of Doctor Who, Ghostbusters and Inception

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Punchline is quite a strange show.
    Spoiler:

Yukari

You're brain will overheat. I'm speaking from experience.

Yukari

Ew... DxD. To this day I still question why I watched that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back