• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Yeah, but you see my problem here, right?

I mean, unless you're one of those "every dusk is a new dawn" kinda guys.

Huh, just checked the Food Wars thread...hasn't been active since early April. Shame, because the show's been a lot of fun on my end. Might cook my way through that, one o' these days.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Just switched over to Chrome because of reasons.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Literally the best addon ever created.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Welcome to Google Paradise. Enjoy your stay while we eat your CPU.

I'd imagine it's around 12 or possibly 1 AM in Laptrapland. Give or take.

I'm certainly a more resourceful or hopeful individual than I am an optimistic one. Making the best of a bad situation, not dwelling on the past as it builds character for the future, stuff like that. Certainly makes life more enjoyable.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Chrome is quick, reasonably utilitarian and is supported by everything. Just try using Mega on Firefox.

On another note entirely, for being something I play pretty much just for the fluffy tail-touching scenes, Nekopara is making me feel a bit weird about things. It's a bit jarring, I get like a pressure on my stomach when I see things go from cute slice of life to super ero kyun kyun once in the while. Dunno if it's because of how typically doujinshy the writing is in those scenes, if I subconsciously think those cat lasses shouldn't be doing that, or if it's some facet of my anxiety problems.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Oh, Pokey, you pirate dog.

Please, I'm not insulting Chrome or anything, I made the switch to it back when it came out. It's great and really fast, but damn if it doesn't eat. On weaker computers it's not an option and on laptops it'll make some noise. I love it.

Years
  • Chrome is quick, reasonably utilitarian and is supported by everything. Just try using Mega on Firefox.

I don't have any such issues with that particular thing on Firefox.

Please, I'm not insulting Chrome or anything, I made the switch to it back when it came out. It's great and really fast, but damn if it doesn't eat. On weaker computers it's not an option and on laptops it'll make some noise. I love it.

On weaker computers, it's still a better option than Firefox. The craptop I intentionally bought for ~$200 can barely handle Firefox. It can barely handle Chrome as well, but it can handle it better than Firefox. Chrome may have some high processor overhead, but it's lower than Firefox's. Both browsers are extremely prone to memory leaks, though. Which is why I have a plugin for Firefox that monitors how much RAM the browser is using and the RAM monitor acts as a browser restart button.

However, I've also found that Firefox runs smoother with a bunch of addons installed than Chrome does, or at least it feels like it does. Plus, on my last work machine, Chrome had issues with a particular version of a particular Intel Graphics Driver chipset and dual displays, which led to a blue screen crash approximately every 15-30 minutes if Chrome was open. I could leave Firefox open for days with no issue. It was weird.

Years

I've stuck with Chrome after all these years due to the memory issue. While Chrome does have problems with too much addons, it just seems that Firefox takes up more RAM overall.

I've had my laptop for almost 4 years now...I'm scared of replacing it since I don't have the money to do so if it breaks...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Not really sure why but Firefox has been running extremely hot for me recently. So much so that it screws with my media player if I'm watching something on the other screen.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years

My first username on PC was FireFox113. I was 12. I didn't know there was any browser other than Internet Explorer, and I meant it to be a reference to Vulpix lmao.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Joined when I was 11.

And that was after I had lurked for two years.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I was only allowed to use the computer for homework up until highschool.

Then I was given a hand me down laptop which was so shitty I could hardly use it. Probably not helped by the fact I would download a load of shit from Limewire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back