• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Fights over PC use made me learn a lot of tricks, sneaking, using school PC's etc. Also made my relationship with mom really bad. Don't really care, such a control freak stuck in the 80's.

I think I was just lurking on boards back in '05 didn't really post much then.

Years
537. I was not allowed on the internet unsupervised until I was 12. I could play games "unsupervised" before then, though.

I got my own computer at 14. A hand-me down given to me at Christmas from my dad that had some aging parts that had managed to survive a lightning strike on our satellite dish.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years

I remember Limewire. Thank god I never used it, since it was riddled with viruses. All I would use it for is anime songs anyway, and, Gendou does the same thing. It better.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Ah, the memories.

My parents never supervised my computer use.

I met 4chan when I was six.

People always told me that I seemed mature for my age.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

I basically stopped being fazed by NSFW images by the time I was eight or nine. A particularly unusual case, I was. A denizen of the net from an early age.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It was anime and video games that really desensitized me to things. I got into anime- as in the non-cable stuff, at a young age (earlier than 10, I'd say), and so things like ecchi went from being silly flaunting to actual aspects. To put it in perspective, at that age I really didn't notice ecchi for what it was, but it came into view as years went on. Considering some of my earliest "anime" anime were Those Who Hunt Elves, Sorcerer Hunters, Excel Saga, Burn-Up, etc., it made sense. I was pretty close to having watched Elfen Lied back then, too. Close call.

For pretty much everything else, it was games. Be it sex, violence, swearing, you name it, I was desensitized to quite a bit and learned a lot about the world from games- it's probably why they're so important to me now. TV also played some factor, but Games were definitely the biggest contributor.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I suppose it couldn't hurt. It wouldn't be too scary, though it might make you laugh once from nostalgia and then get extremely annoyed after you get through the first night since he is one of the most annoying characters ever. Right behind cheese that is.
char_66823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back