• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On the 9th year of the PokéCommunity…

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    OMG 9 Years is very long <33 Happy 9th B-day PC :DDDDD

My opinion is after 9 years this FORUMS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO EPICCCCCCCCCCCC. I met awesome people here and we all had something in common :DD. I don't regret being active here or ever signing up!! <33

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Yay Happy Birthday PC! I only known you for a while, but I think I love you..

Your a great forum, with so many great members and staff, I hope I can waste away the next 9+ years with you. :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Happy birthday, PC. You may still be young, but you sure are a growing community.
    I hope you'll become the best Pokémon community to ever exist, (not that you aren't already) and continue to grow with members just as great as the ones we already have.
    Now, let's all celebrate!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Wow, my goodness! Nine years! If PC were a human it'd just be starting to grow out of the annoying years into the ones where they're actually worth trying to have a conversation.

Happy birthday, PC!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh I was going to remi--good thing you remembered lool :x

I can't believe I've been here for nearly 6 out of those 9, lol. But really, PC's changed so much from when I first saw it, and the community is only getting better, which is awesome! :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I feel like so young in PC years. ;~;

I..I don't really know what to say. I suck at wishing these Happy Birthdays. So yeah, Happy late birthday PC. Cheers to many more!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    9 years, huh? It's been a long time since the forums went vB... and I think I don't remember that kind of PC, but... maybe it's because I'm not even connected to the Internet back then. It would take another year before I got 56K access... and discovered forums. Great times... as a lurker. :P

I joined for real almost one year ago, and I think I love PC. I wodner whether things could have been different if I joined way, way earlier?

Happy birthday to PC, anyway!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Huh, I have been here for two years, and it seems like a long time, but compared to it's 9 year history, that's not much at all. xD

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKECOMMUNITY! :DD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Dang I feel old being here a third of the time. Happy Birthday PC, we out lived another Doomsday this year so we live to see another Birthday xD.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Happy Birthday PC :)

I think we can all expect mood swings in 4 more years. xD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow... 9 Years? It doesn't feel that long! Happy Birthday PokeCommunity, with many more years to come!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear PC
    Happy Birthday to you

Hip Hip Hooray,
    Hip Hip Hooray,
    Hip Hip Hooray

Woo! Hah Woohoo

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Happy Birthday PC!!! Let's hope this is just one of many to come.

Well a lot has happened in 9 years, I wasn't on PC back then obviously since I was on dial up and I had my dad looking over my shoulder when I was on the computer.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    On the 9th year of the PokéCommunity…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!
    let's celebrate!!!!!! :)

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    I'm late, but it doesn't really matter.

Happy birthday PokeCommunity! This place is wonderful, no wonder it lasted nine years~ Here's for another nine? Or eighteen? OR TWENTY-SEVEN? /shot

Back