• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On the 9th year of the PokéCommunity…

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I... wow. 9 years? Seriously? Next year will be a decade. Wow.

I joined PC during the Ikonboard era. Aside from Kwesi and I guess Rukario, I think I'm the only one still around from back then. I'm certainly the only person I've really met who remembers when the slogan was still "We are looking for a better slogan". It's kind of surreal to think that that was so long ago. I wasn't even in high school yet and I'm a few years into university now. I didn't really get active on PC until December 2002 when I joined again after it became a vBulletin but that's still so many years... and when you translate that to internet time, it's practically forever. :P

When I sit back and realize that when I joined, PC's member numbers were only in the thousands... it seriously blows my mind that it's come so far. ♥

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    WOO WOO WOO!!!

Wow - nine years , huh? To be honest, I didn't even know this site existed a little before I joined the community about two years ago.

Sure is a big site here, and I know there some fine people here be friends with, tight security, and reliable mods, this is one of the few Message Boards I'm happy to join.

Cheers to the 9th Anneversary of the PokeComunnity and many more!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I only joined this year, but it's amazing to think that PC has been up for 9 years already! Happy birthday PC, may you have a long and glorious life! ^^ Would've loved to have seen what it was like 8-9 years ago...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

Your Cherrim plushie~
    Happy Birthday PC, you deserve to be my most visited website.

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
    Happy Birthday PC!
    It's so nice to here. After this year and another celebration, it's a decade! How about an ordinary year? ^,^
    Keep it going PC! I hope I can last long here.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Haven't been on all week, so very late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKéCOMMUNITY! It is really amazing that PC has lasted nine years, hopefully it will last nine more :)

Years
    Happy 9th Birthday PC!

And we are still working on a better slogan!

I made so many friends here during my 8 month tenure, had a few mishaps, and shared lots of jokes!

And 2012 will mark the Big 10 for us!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm really late but it's great to see PC going for another year! Happy birthday PC! Keep it going for the 10th year birthday!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm happy this forum has been going for so long, this is my favourite forum and I do not insist on quitting any time soon!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow! This forum have been around for so long now! Kind of late too, but nevertheless Happy Birthday PC! :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I guess I'm late for the party. Nevertheless, Happy 9th Birthday Pokecommunity! I enjoyed meeting others like myself, and actually made friends who helped me with my troubles and games. I do spend a lot of time here, but I don't regret doing so. Meanwhile I'm here...

Happy Thanksgiving!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I would love to say Happy B'day PC!! :) I wished I would have found this forum sooner!! I have made ALOT of friends and have grown to love this place so much more than the other poke forum I was on and have not been back there since finding this one, thanks to all who have made this a great 4 or possible 5 years for me!! :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I know I'm over a month late; I hope nobody minds, because I'm rarely on this place anymore, and it's not a thread necro. But, happy birthday, PC! My, how you've grown. I was thinking the other day how I've been a member of PC for seven years, since before I was even a teenager, and became all nostalgic~ I have had so many amazing friendships on this place and had so much fun; even seven years on, when I don't visit the forums anymore, I consider myself to have originated from PC (even though I was a member of two other forums before).

Back