• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Try this mixture sometime. Barqs root beer with cherry and vanilla Coke and Mr. Pib. If you want to go the alcoholic route with it, put in some Captain Morgan or Seagrams and you'll be golden.

I'll be sure to do that one. They just installed new soda machines at the Burger King by my place that apparently have over five hundred flavors, so I will have to make a trip there soon!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I'll be sure to do that one. They just installed new soda machines at the Burger King by my place that apparently have over five hundred flavors, so I will have to make a trip there soon!

The BK by my place has one of those machines too.

But yeah, that mix sounds pretty good. Might try it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Mixing sodas sounds like a horrible idea, unless its tonic water and cola or something. Anyway, I have decided to freak everyone out with my signature.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Cherry Vanilla Coke is my favorite when I go to Sonic. <3

also

On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Haven't been to Sonic in a very long time but I'll probably go with a suicide drink mixture of everything they have should I go there sometime.

Eh, the Slowpokes don't really bug me. Then again, I have seen far, far, far worse.

Also regarding drinks, here's one mixture that a friend of mine tried that I dubbed the demon drink. Basically, he had green tea with mustard, cheese whiz, and hot sauce in it. You read that right, and I wish I was joking.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • /pops in with random Slowpoke gif

My primary school used to have a stall that mixes sodas together for the students. I used to love experimenting with them and finding out which drinks go best with each other. Never had any mixed sodas lately though. I don't really like drinking them anymore.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just drank the most nastiest Chardonnay wine in forever. Never buy wine from Dollar Tree.

Should've bought some mtn dew instead!

Phantom1

Years
  • /pops in with random Slowpoke gif

My primary school used to have a stall that mixes sodas together for the students. I used to love experimenting with them and finding out which drinks go best with each other. Never had any mixed sodas lately though. I don't really like drinking them anymore.

Whenever I go to the movies I tell them to 'surprise me' with my drink. Pretty sure I once ended up with butter sauce in my coke.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    So I'm scrolling through the community sub areas and this is literally the first thread I see (that caught my eye at least).. I think I am going to have fun here. Lmao, anyways I must say I am pretty tipsy. Perfect timing to find this thread.

@Phantom: That Slowpoke picture had me laughing just now, good stuff bro xD

@Candace: Dude, why would you buy an alcoholic beverage from The Dollar Store in the first place? XD I feel you on the whole trying to save money thing, but I definitely wouldn't trust The Dollar Store to sell good quality alcohol, haha.

So do you guys like going out to bars and stuff, or to just chill and drink?

Phantom1

Years
  • Bars and clubs aren't my scene. Naw, I'd rather sip whiskey around a bonfire with my bros.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Bars and clubs aren't my scene. Naw, I'd rather sip whiskey around a bonfire with my bros.

Must say man, I love that part, haha. Clubs aren't really my scene either, and the only bar I go to is the bar at the Applebees by my work, literally walking distance to go get drunk after work, good way to unwind I must say. At the same time, I also love relaxing and drinking beer or whisky in a calm setting, like around a bonfire as you previously mentioned, or hanging out by the river at night. Good times :-)

Phantom1

Years
  • Must say man, I love that part, haha. Clubs aren't really my scene either, and the only bar I go to is the bar at the Applebees by my work, literally walking distance to go get drunk after work, good way to unwind I must say. At the same time, I also love relaxing and drinking beer or whisky in a calm setting, like around a bonfire as you previously mentioned, or hanging out by the river at night. Good times :-)

Some of my best memories are around a fire. Ha, I remember burning all of our school stuff when we graduated, uniforms, books, everything.

Lately my bro and I have been playing Drunk Souls, aka, we both play Dark Souls II and when one of us dies we both have to take a shot.

The Pursuer might have sent us to the hospital, lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Oh drunk games, me likey.

For me it's playing fighting games like Naruto Storm 3 with a clan buddy and the winner has to take a shot every time. That, and watching crappy movies like John Wayne's The Alamo and taking a shot for every stupid moment that happens in the movie. I'd easily take the drinking games with my friends over that of clubs any day.

Phantom1

Years
  • Oh drunk games, me likey.

For me it's playing fighting games like Naruto Storm 3 with a clan buddy and the winner has to take a shot every time. That, and watching crappy movies like John Wayne's The Alamo and taking a shot for every stupid moment that happens in the movie. I'd easily take the drinking games with my friends over that of clubs any day.

Mario Kart drinking games are likely to kill you.

Yeah, I mean, I hate crowds, and honestly, I want to be with my friends over strangers any day.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Mario Kart drinking games are likely to kill you.

Yeah, I mean, I hate crowds, and honestly, I want to be with my friends over strangers any day.

Remind me to try those next time I have some pals over then, haven't played a Mario Kart game since Double Dash.

Oh yeah, because when they start to get a bit loud, at least they'll listen to you when you tell them to stop yelling in your ear.

Phantom1

Years
  • Oh yeah, because when they start to get a bit loud, at least they'll listen to you when you tell them to stop yelling in your ear.

Pfft, not my buddies, they'll get louder first just to piss you off.

All of us have very sarcastic/love-hate friendships.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Pfft, not my buddies, they'll get louder first just to piss you off.

All of us have very sarcastic/love-hate friendships.

Honestly, that reminds me of the guys I used to drink with in the woods back when I was in high school. It was all fun and good for the most part until one of them was walking around with their willy flying around like a drunken seagull and also tried to fight me for the duration of his haze. Granted, it was more fun than sitting through class back then I'll admit that much.

Nowadays, the guys who I usually drink with are very laid back and we've known each other since we were kids in middle school so horray.

Phantom1

Years
  • Honestly, that reminds me of the guys I used to drink with in the woods back when I was in high school. It was all fun and good for the most part until one of them was walking around with their willy flying around like a drunken seagull and also tried to fight me for the duration of his haze. Granted, it was more fun than sitting through class back then I'll admit that much.

Nowadays, the guys who I usually drink with are very laid back and we've known each other since we were kids in middle school so horray.

Best friend of ten years for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back