• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You sound like a terrible sleeping partner

Omg I noticed your signature as I was getting ready to reply to you hahahahahaha

Anyway that's how my mom is. I stayed in a hotel room with her and my aunt and my mom was legitimately angry that my aunt wouldn't let her have the TV on while she slept. MOM MOST PEOPLE SLEEP WITH THE TV OFF, YOU ARE THE WEIRD ONE HERE.

Anyway guys I have internet again I'm sure you all missed me quite a bit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's named that because it's near a lake which causes wind and a big city which causes wind. New York is windy enough as a city and South Bend was windy enough with a lake so Chicago...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As far as injuries go, one of my worst would be when I fell off stairs; it was 2am, if I remember correctly, but I was extremely sleepy and didn't pay much attention to my steps, which was the cause of it. Was in severe pain when it had happened, but began to fade after six to eight hours or so. Was pretty young back then, so thank god; if I were older, it probably would've been a bit more serious.

Years
    I can be such a klutz, it's honestly a miracle that I haven't had any more accidents or injuries, haha. My parents say they're worried that when they let me start driving around on my own, that clumsiness will translate to my driving, which is crazy because I'm actually a good driver and not terrible at it like one of my friends, who I will never go anywhere with again. Ever. :[

Years
    Uh...I am northwest of Chicago. We might be neighbors.

My location has been sucked into a void. Please tell me you don't live there. xD

You should think yourself lucky if the great and mighty Oryx lives near you thank you very much! Many would die for the privilege.

Shhh, she'd probably sacrifice me to Cthulhu.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    And by PC she means politically correct of course. You have to wear formals and address her calmly and with utmost respect for her values and morals

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back