• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    If you wanted to make a random vote you could have at least waited more than an hour...

A baseless vote like that is going to get us nowhere.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    If you wanted to make a random vote you could have at least waited more than an hour...

*talks in Miranda Priestly voice* He's trying to get a reaction out of me, my dear. He's simply jealous.

Let's get started, shall we?

[Lynch] TheCapsFan

Why be such a fan of caps, what do you have against other types of hats?!

ignore the fact he's ignorant about your name's origin, caps Because they're so much more...fashionable.

Superjolt's probably town. Also Sun's intro is quite odd, in my opinion.

Now onto the FACTS. Uhhh...so someone's kill didn't go through, it seems. Because based on his preview and flavour, The Were is probably a serial killer. I think that the Were might have targeted the Queen because the Queen is one of two confirmed female roles, and cannot die unless the rest of the Guard is dead.

The Brain sounds like either a Cop or Watcher, whose target commuted.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The Were would have to be pretty foolish to target the Queen, and the phase post indicates they targeted "an old woman" so they probably went for a vanilla citizen.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Superjolt's probably town. Also Sun's intro is quite odd, in my opinion.

Yeah, because you don't know me well. XD

For those who've been with me in the previous mafia games, they'd be like, 'oh it's that sun making his usual shit n0 posts again' :P I do that in EM too.

So yeah, don't overread. Just being myself, haha.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Why? I can change my vote anytime, so why does it matter?
    I don't agree. But we'll probably have to agree to disagree on this.

At least CapsFan seems to understand what I did and why. (Out of curiosity, what is the origin of your name Caps? :P )

I don't think the Were targeted the Queen though. The "old woman vendor" could refer to a secret role potentially. Also, not saying the Were can't be an SK but the fact that there was only one NK makes it hard to say, I think.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Sure it could refer to a secret role but what kinda things would this "role" do? There's already a smith, which presumably gives out items, which would make another item-ish role kinda pointless.

Also:
    https://www.google.com/#q=the+caps
    I'm not really sure. It could just as easily be fancy flavor text for a vanilla citizen, so idk.

Also I don't follow hockey at all so that would probably explain why I didn't know that :P

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The phase post was very deliberate in calling the old woman a vendor. If she gave out "wands" I don't think that would classify her as a vendor...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Hmm... but aren't the smith and armormaster roles vendor-ish anyways? There aren't any better theories out there, and a fairy handing out wands seems right up this game's alley.

Just a random thought, but doesn't vendor imply the sense of a sale or purchase inherently in its definition? Not sure how that would work, but that's my two cents.

Spoiler:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Just a random thought, but doesn't vendor imply the sense of a sale or purchase inherently in its definition? Not sure how that would work, but that's my two cents.

Well, we have the wealth system, I guess that works? :o

I think it works like

Vendor: I'm selling one Magic Wand for your wealth.

If one has taken the offer, the wealth status disappears naturally.

Similarly, the vendor might exchange the Wealth for weapons and items.

Sorry, for being simple minded. Just a thought, haha. :P​

Killua

Makes sense, but of course it could just be a random old lady.

Back