• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Game, FOREVER

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • The most fun I've had with a video game would be Super Smash Bros Brawl. Whether it was playing with friends or by myself, that was one of the few games that I could literally play for hours on end. If I was forced to only play one for the rest of my life, that would be my choice by a landslide. Although a Pokemon game would be in second place

Nemisis

Soul Eater
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    The game for me is Final Fantasy ^_^ its awesome and super cool gogo final fantasy fans ^_^ !!

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • World of Warcraft.....yes I'm serious. It'd take me a long time to get every single item, achievement, and toon completely maxed out on every single race/class combination, and after that I could RP with all my fun items or throw parties with them.

If I can't pick an MMO, then either pokemon or monster hunter.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Would have to be CoD4.Just for the online that I could play over and over again.

If I was classing it on outside of online play I would go with my favourite game of all time. Final Fantasy X HD remake. Love this game to death put so many hours and playthroughs into this game.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Most likely Minecraft.
    I've logged well over 1000 hours on there and don't see myself stopping any time soon, so...

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    O_o

ONE GAME?! Well. I'm thinking either Pokemon Black, NHL 2K11, or Ocarina of Time.
    But I think I'd kill myself if it came to that. :cer_laugh:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Pokémon, it's just that special game that I can never become detached from therefore I would be happy playing it for a veeeery long time.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Oh goodness, only one? It'd have to be a game that never really ends, and that leaves me with the choices of Skyrim and Minecraft.

I'd have to go with minecraft on that one. And then I'd need a texture pack of pokemon.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • teamfortress2.jpg

Because it will never get old and it will always have something new to offer with those pesky updates PC devs love so much.

ryanjohnson

Banned
    Years
  • My forever game is counter strike, because it is the very hard shooting game. counter strike all level is very very hard and amazing for players. counter strike game story and look is very spacial design for to players. i like it.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • My game? VVVVVV.

If I had to play one game for the rest of my life, it would be VVVVVV. It's a gravity flipping computer game (it's also on the 3DS) that if you haven't played, you should at least try the demo. The full version is on the wesite thelettervsixtim.es. It's only 5 dollars (8 dollars on the 3DS). The reason why I would play this one for the rest of my life is because I never beat it without an invincibility cheat. I am a cheater and I know it :(.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I don't find this to be a hard question...
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood without a doubt, I like Revelations but the way you build your brotherhood in AC: Rev was way more complicated than it needed to be, don't get em wrong I like bomb crafting and Den Defense as much as the next guy but idk what it is but I just really loved playing Brotherhood and i just don't get that level of joy from Revelations

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Only one game? That's a tough decision considering the amount of great games out there. I'll probably pick either Devil May Cry HD Collection or Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. I'll pick both!

Rather Zakki

Artist and Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Wow, hard question. But I would probably go with Minecraft, Pokemon, or League of Legends. They all have unlimited potential (pokemon, playing circuits for battling and so on), but I don't really know of those. Someone choose for me!!! lol

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 6421-468x-Super%20Metroid%20Title%20Screen.jpg

Seriously. I've been playing it since I was a kid, and I still like to play it regularly to see if I can beat my best completion time. Despite its age, the most hardcore of sequence breakers are still discovering tricks and neat little glitches in it as well. XD

Back