• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece club

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    One Piece club
    One Piece club
    One Piece club

Come, there's gotta be some fans of the series on these forums. I'm a big fan of the show, Luffy's gotta be the best character ever too, he makes you laugh and has bad ass moments too. Who's your favorite character?

Members/List

1. Pearlshipper4Life
    2. Icebloom
    3. Alakazam17
    4. angel
    5. Alternative
    6. Ryukaa
    7. コナンくん
    8. Jayster23
    9. Neiko Star
    10. Razer302
    11. Zameric
    12. Lapras
    13. Derozio
    14. That WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
    15. VarimathraS
    16. The Ice Type
    17. EJ
    18. Binary

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I'm not sure if I should join. This has to be about the fourth club I've seen for One Piece, and all have pretty much died within a couple months. :laugh:

Whatever, sign me up again.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    What he said. ^^

One Piece is still my favourite anime, and I'm glad to see we have a fanbase, albeit a small one, here on PC. :D

My favourite character is Robin, with Zoro a close second. They're probably the most serious of the Strawhats, and I've been shipping them forever. I like Robin's mysterious qualities, and I think Zoro is just pure badass with a conscience. I remember that scene when the Going Merry was sent ablaze, and those two were the only ones standing there without a tear in their eyes. Thus they're both strong people, who don't show their true feelings too often. So it won't be until the end of the series, or the start of any fanfic I may write, until we see them together. XD

Oh, and by the way...sign me up! :D

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Its great to see some fans of this series here, I'm adding people now. I can see RobinxZoro but at the same time I could also see FrankyxRobin and LuffyxRobin. I'm mainly a LuffyxHancock shipper soXD

What's every one's favorite arc?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    It's the Marineford arc although the anime has really stretched it out by adding a ton of filler scenes. Still, the gathering of most of the world powers in one place was pretty sweet. We got the see the full power of the New World, and how insignificant the Straw Hat Pirates are compared to the pirates of the New World.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    The Marineford arc is pretty cool, I loved the one where Luffy had to fight his way out of prision too. So many cool fights in it, than we saw LuffyxBugg team up and big break outs, yah!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Have you watched up to the latest episode? If not, I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

Also, I've never been much into shipping in One Piece just because it's pretty much lacked romance up until Hancock decided to crazy for Luffy. That's the only pair that seems to have substance. :)

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Have you watched up to the latest episode? If not, I don't wanna spoil anything for you.

Also, I've never been much into shipping in One Piece just because it's pretty much lacked romance up until Hancock decided to crazy for Luffy. That's the only pair that seems to have substance. :)

Don't worry, I've been watching and know what happens now, so you won't spoil it for me. However for people who aren't up to date like you and I still, might want to put spoilers any ways if you want to talk about them. Like this
    Spoiler:

Its true, in fact the owner of One Piece said romance wouldn't happen in the series. Which sucks, however its funny how added Hancock who is just nutts over Luffy. I'm hopping at the end of the series, that he and her get together, I don't care about the age difference its not that bad LOL.

Welcome angel, great to see another One Piece fan.

Another Question

What's every ones favorite fight?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    There's a One Piece Fan Club? o_O I wanna join! <3 One Piece has got to be one of my favourite anime's now, and I haven't been watching it heavily for a while now, but I'm only up to the beginning of the Thriller Bark arc.

Anyway, to answer your questions, my favourite character is Sogeking, which is weird. I don't even know how he managed to get a bounty as his alter ego. :/ Oh well, he's still my favourite, with his wacky, yet confident personality and his cool theme song. <3 And to the second question. My favourite fight so far I would have to say Nami against Califa (CP9). I just think it's the most awesome thing when the not so adamant characters fight, and the way she fights as well, with all the strategy she puts into her moves. I just love that sort of thing when it comes to fights. <3

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Welcome to the club Alternative, Usopp is a great character too, he can crack me up pretty good :)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Hard for me to choose a favorite fight as there were a ton that I enjoyed. Blackbeard vs. Ace, Zoro vs. Kaku, and the infamous Luffy vs. Blueno. Luffy vs. Bellamy although not much of a fight has to be right up there as well. Luffy vs. Usopp was pretty emotional too.

Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I want to Join.
    I am a big fan of One Piece C:

My Favorite Fight was Luffy vs Rob Lucci

Years
    Yo! Yayoyayo!

Dreamin... I request Joinage
    Dreamin... Sign Me up
    Dreamin... Please right now :3
    Dreamin... Sign me up, sign me UP!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    JOINAGE PLEASE! <3 I've always wondered why there wasn't a One Piece fan club around here. I was considering making one myself.

My favorite character is Luffy, followed by Zoro. All the Straw Hats are awesome, though. But I really loved it in the Thriller Bark arc when Nami, Usopp and Chopper (a.k.a. the only moderately sane ones) left and we were left with just the Crazy Awesome people. XDD

I'm not sure what my favorite fight is. I liked a lot of them. And the Marineford arc is just pure epicness. Oh, by the way, what are your favorite Supernovas? Excluding Luffy and Zoro, of course. I just find them awesome, especially as a group. LAW. <3

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    -and Chopper is badass-

That's putting it simply!

HERE'S HOW DA STORY GOES WE FIND OUT THERE'S A TREASURE IN THE GRAAAND LINE THERE'S NO DOUBT-
    -gets shot-
    Sorry. I couldn't resist. ._.;

Haha. Nice one.

Best fight? I'm not sure, I need to start watching the series again..*Puts it on list* Anyways, I would have to say any fight with Zolo. I love his fighting style.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome to all the new people. I take back what I said about PC having a small One Piece fanbase. :P

I see three new topics since I last ventured here, so I'll answer them all. First, my favourite arc is probably Arabasta, as I thought Crocodile's schemes were genius, in an evil kind of way. The thought of two sides fighting each other benevolently with the identical goal in mind...that'll always get to me. I also liked that moment with Vivi standing above the fighting, while trying desperately and unsuccessfully to put an end to the violence.

As for my favourite fight, after some time sitting here and thinking about it, I'll go with Luffy VS Crocodile. Yes, I love the Arabasta arc, shoot me. Crocodile was evil, and a man I loved to hate, so watching Luffy pwn him was awesome. And now that he's a free man again, I would be lying if I said I didn't think he'd get a second chance to be pwned. :P

And my favourite Supernova? I'd normally go with Zoro, but seeing as Neiko Star took him and Luffy out of the running, I'll hold off on my judgement. I haven't seen enough of each of them to make an opinion yet, though from what I have seen, probably Law or Bonney.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    To answer Neiko Star's questions; I'd probably say Kid. All of the Supernova's are colorful characters in their own right, but this dude tops the list for me. He's just brutal. Though him and Luffy ultimately share the same dream they go about it two completely different ways. That 3 hundred fifteen million bounty wasn't just for show either. There's a chapter in the post-war arc where he is shown crucifying some pirates in the New World.

Back