• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Years
attachment.php

Nin-nin

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Some great streaks going here, keep it up! I hope I can start doing this again.

My latest is a more complex piece than usual but I'll begin my streak with it. :D

DAY 1
Beneath the Apple Tree

Years
attachment.php

My final day for this streak.

It's been feeling more like a chore since around day 35, and I just need a break too.
May or may not be back later on, dunno yet =p

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I haven't been feeling super motivated to draw much lately until I decided to get back into this just now with Lord Helix Omanyte. I should see if I can finish one page of Pokémon drawings, at the least!

dbm5WjS.png

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
Using the Random Pokémon Generator to make it interesting! Have a Jolly Buizel! Accidentally made it too big so spoiled oops
Spoiler:

I'm gonna use my sketch program so I don't burn myself out with full renders lol

Years
i believe in all of u!!!!
i swear im still working on my streak i just keep forgetting to post it here i sob

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
OMG forgot to post for a week aaaa
Have a Naive Buneary-Day 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
Years