• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Years
attachment.php

Today's mon was quite rushed due to a long workday lol
Still came out okay though... I think.... ^.^

Years
attachment.php

Dunno if ribbon head-pats are a thing, but they are now :coolcat:

And that's the last one for this streak, ending it here now that every mon has been paired up and all the missing stages from the previous streak have been drawn =3
This was supposed to be a mini-streak rofl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I decided to jump on and do evo lines everyday! I got the ghosty boi and decided to do both forms
FRyL4z0XEAAWJzC
[/IMG]

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
It's been a while huh ... So here's this rough sketch I felt like doing. I probably borked the shading but it's nice doing a quick draw again after a while.

May 2 - Illegally Smol Pests
Spoiler:

This makes me wish I could draw better.

It's all a question of practice, nobody's born a master artist.

Plus, it can take a while until you find a style that works for you, so please don't think you can't or shouldn't share your art because other people are farther ahead in their art journey!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
It's been a while huh ... So here's this rough sketch I felt like doing. I probably borked the shading but it's nice doing a quick draw again after a while.

May 2 - Illegally Smol Pests
Spoiler:

It's all a question of practice, nobody's born a master artist.

Plus, it can take a while until you find a style that works for you, so please don't think you can't or shouldn't share your art because other people are farther ahead in their art journey!

Thanks! Maybe I'll try sometime.

Back