• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooh, Such a Nice Username! ♪

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
    Eh, numbers don't really bother me all that much (namely because my old favoured username had them), but I will admit that it's nice if usernames are shorter, or are just comprised of a word or two. It just makes reading them (and typing them) flow easier.

Although if your username is gibberish or something silly that looks like someone's phone number or somethin', I should wonder how you even remember it in the first place...

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    Me personally I believe it has 2 do with someone personality or creative on who they r like owl that shows wiseness or that animal

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to be really bad with usernames. I stayed with one username, Anistorm, for about...six or seven years now? Even though I don't particularly use this name here at all and only on other forums. Axeliira, however, is a username I've begun to stick with in most new accounts now, and I figured it's a much better username than the previous one.

I used to be Meganium90, and that name sucked so much that I wanted to start over so badly but never did. lmao. I also was "leafystewart" (leafy + tony stewart) on tumblr but that only lasted a little while.

I'm more into simple names, and pretty names. I chose Minerva because it's my favorite Greek/Roman goddess.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I like one with annoying symbols replacing normal letters as you can see.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Two-worded names are cute too though. TwilightBlade aweee. Some of my favorites are more or less things that just roll off the tongue well, like Ausaudriel and Morkula.
    Aw no way! My previous username belongs to a 15 year old girl, okay?

Uncommon names either original or based on fictional characters are great. In addition to the two you've listed, I also like Minerva and Peitharchia. I like names ending in a vowel, like Kura. I like names that are two words combined, like Vanille Sky.

Numbers are a slight turn-off. If the name is taken, I would use a period or dash or alternate symbol.

The right length would be between 4 and 14 characters.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Apparently Cellar Door is the most phonaesthetic word in the English language. Huh.

I might want to try that username out sometime.

I recently switched to Synchronous, because I'm a programmer, of course. {XD}

Back