• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • You mean Ruby and Sapphire to OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire? the 3DS is a different system than the Ds. If you mean Gold and Silver to HeartGold and SoulSilver, well the originals were for the GBC not the GBA.
    I meant Gold and Silver to HGSS, yes. And ah, right. I still don't think the extra generation would've made a difference if XY hadn't rendered 3D models instead. Regardless I think it's still going to be just as great as it would have been on the "old system."

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I meant Gold and Silver to HGSS, yes. And ah, right. I still don't think the extra generation would've made a difference if XY hadn't rendered 3D models instead. Regardless I think it's still going to be just as great as it would have been on the "old system."

Yeah but the DS had technological limits. I'm sure HGSS Platinum, Black and White, etc. would've looked as good (or close to) as XY if GF had the technology they do now.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I hope they allow online 6v6 battling! I'd really like to be able to test my team as a whole against random opponents as opposed to being restricted to 3. I also would love to see Wonder Trade make a return, but I'm not sure how that would work with X/Y. Maybe they could be separate? And please, PLEASE use the friends list when having other people's secret base in your game. I mean, that seems obvious, but I don't want to get my hopes up... And finally I really hope that they have the same amount, if not more, endgame content. Oh geez, I'm hyping myself up too much now.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I hope they allow online 6v6 battling! I'd really like to be able to test my team as a whole against random opponents as opposed to being restricted to 3.
    I'd like that as well.

btw, does anyone find it crazy that in the 2 days since Hoenn remakes have been confirmed that this section already has 76 threads and over 4500 posts in it?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I feel like this Tumblr post is about a million times more relevant and hysterical now that the games have actually been confirmed.

I'm just so happy it's finally happening. I've been posting about it like a geek in heaven on Facebook for the past day lol.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I can't see why they'd do away with character customization, but doesn't it seem weird to alter Brendan's/ May's (if they are the characters) outfits? To me, what they wear is a staple to the game.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'd like that as well.

btw, does anyone find it crazy that in the 2 days since Hoenn remakes have been confirmed that this section already has 76 threads and over 4500 posts in it?

It just goes to show how much the fandom loves RSE. <3 I mean, I find it pretty cool since we know almost everything about the games, we're just missing a couple pieces, yet we are still so hyped for it. Awesome!

Years
  • I'd like that as well.

I think 100 of those 4500 may be mine 0_o...
    Actually I think that number needs to be bigger!
    Btw what's with this thread being stickies and unstickied.

Years
  • I need to check the internet more often. This is big, I'm excited. I didn't get to play the originals so I'm looking forward to this. Might save up my shiny starting team for this instead of another x playthrough. Or I could just clone them and use them again:).
    Glad it's after summer when they come or out or else I wouldn't have much time to play them.

Years
  • 180 of them are :p and I thought I was posting a lot, what with my 114 in this forum so far.

That many? Maybe I should slow down or I'll monopolize the thread :p

Does Corocoro come out the 15th in Japan this month like usual? If so we should get some info next week if it has any.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Definitely looking forward to the next CoroCoro and Pokemon Smash (TV show) episode. Can't wait to at least take a first glimpse of the game.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Remember how we used to buckle up for X&Y leaks from CoroCoro? I'm expecting something similar to see the new protags and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back