• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
  • I prefer Orange juice, usually with pulp( Why does everyone hate pulp?) over apple juice; Although i like them both a lot :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't like juice. In fact, I hate juice. It is simply so... eww...

Besides, coffee is a much healthier substance to turn you on in the morning :D.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Orange juice, I like the acidity. Also I hate apple juice, the only way to enjoy an apple is as a raw apple. No juice, pie, tart or what have you.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Orange juice with no pulp, definitely. Pulp is totally grody, as is apple juice.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Either one is great along with a few eggs and sausage. xD

But.. I think I like orange juice a little more than apple juice.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm, although I rarely have it much, I definately prefer Orange Juice, I like the pulpish stuff and all that XD
    Apple Juice is just so sweet and meh, get sick off it too fast.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be having some Apple Juice :)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • That is like making me choose between my children....

Umm....Orange Juice. I like both juices but really it is just too hard to pick. Right now I am in an orange juice mood. Tomorrow could be different.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Cranberry juice promotes a healthy, uh...kidneys etc....while OJ promotes GERD (I almost put something about OJ there, but...not in the joke mood) and apple juice promotes type II diabetes.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • I don't like either one but will drink orange juice if I have a cold. I prefer cranberry.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Both have their strong points...I guess I prefer apple though, just because I rarely have any in the house =/

Back