• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    finishes muffins and movies and discards my plate and then sees everyone forcing bread down Meem's mouth I don't know what I'm looking at, I don't know if I should ask any questions, and I don't know what to think about this, so I'm not gonna say anything about this.

Well I'm gonna be in my room. goes up to my room and shuts the door and starts playing some video games

Years
    Okay, I have a plan, all the crazy people go to the left side of the mansion, and all the sane people go to the right. That way we can (hopefully) avoid conflict and nobody has to die. Anymore. Please. For the sake of all that I holy. Besides, you crazy people don't need us sane'o's cramping your style right? Right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I'm not crazy, I'm just mentally scarred for life after an incident involving the Hindenburg disaster, Godzilla humping a pot plant, a Harpoon being shot up someguy's ass, the song It's raining men, Industrial Manslaughter, Jimmy Savile, Hot Wailord on Skitty action, a gen three fanboy, a M16, Lots of Cocaine, a man from China, The Sims 3, the Bill Clinton Scandal, Mike Tyson's Tribal Tattoo, being convinced that I had a six year old Daughter and an Africa Warlord scarring me my life and ruining a two and a half men marathon.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    No! He is a ghost! Where have you been this whole time? Definitely not in the mansion!

Do you really not remember all of the chaos? Maybe Meem wiped some of your memory?

Years
    Don't freak out guys, but I think meem might be part of something, bigger than all of us. Something secretive, He's either part of M.I.B or the crimson cult. CONFESS YOU... You... Whatever you are!

Also badsheep I'm not a ghost anymore. I was brought back to life a short while ago.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    BadSheep: Guys... Guys help!

100greenmen: Wait... I hear a noise!

BadSheep: Yes it's me! BadSheep! I'm being attacked by BEES!

100greenmen: What? Huh....? ARGHH! I GOT STUNG!

BadSheep: I know! I have tons of stings! Just get me back in the mansion! Ahh! I shouldn't have died!

Biogoji: What is going on- *opens door and all the bees come in*

desinishon: AHHHHHHH!!!! Dammit Biogoji!!! HELLP!!

BadSheep: I know! I hate being stung! I think I will have to be on a wheelchair from now on!

Meem: Well that's good.

Pancham Cutie: What's good? Seeing us get stung!?

Meem: I made a mistake. I didn't put any form of explosives or poison in that bread. In fact, I put BEE ATTRACTING FLAVOURING in it! Have fun being stung! Oh, and the main reason why I'm not being stung is because I sprayed myself with bee repellant so nobees4me. Take THAT, freaks! *sprays toxicants at Pancham Cutie, causing him to suffocate and faint, kicks him and runs into a bed room and locks door*.

Pancham Cutie: ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH-led.

BadSheep: Wait... PC!? Noooooooooooo! *gets stung repeatedly*

Years
    desinishon:damn where is spray ahhh here I get*sprays it* woo relief

Meem: *changes spray with the other spray that attract bees*

Bad sheep: ahhh give me spray give me.

desinishon: here here just don't come near.

Pancham: give it to me*desinishon run to room and lock it, Gm , bad sheep and pancham start fighting*

100GM: ahh give it *sprays at everybody* why they looking at us like we are their dinner ahhhhhh run.

PageEmp

Years
    KetsuekiR: Wh- I feel something... Wait... I GOT STUNG BY A BEE!!!

BadSheep: I know! Help us! We are being stung!!

100greenmen: AHHHHHHHH!!!!

BadSheep: HELP USSSS!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    *Throws Poison Canisters in room with the bees and puts on Gas Mask*

That should sort things out.

PageEmp

Years
    「sarcasm: G-g-g-g-GM?

100greenmen: s-s-s-Sar-Waaaaaaah!!!

「sarcasm: GM!

100greenmen: 「sarcasm!

Both: WEEEEEEEEEEp!!!

*both hug each other, wailing*

Back