• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Sure you can. But I can give you some bee repellant.

TheFattestSnorlax: Okay, good. *sprays* Wait a sec... This... THIS IS THAT BEE ATTRACTING FLAVOURING!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    *Breaks out of Room and uses flamethrower on Bees*

Burn mother****ers burn!

*Accidentally lights Meem and Fattest Snrolax on Fire as well*

PageEmp

Years
    Actually Biogoji... To tell the trith, you were looking at a mirror. So I'm completely safe, YOU are the one on fire!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    I just doused ourselves with my surf move. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Now excuse me while I do a body slam on Meem becuase he tricked me into spraying the bee flavoring instead of the repellant...!

PageEmp

Years
    TheFattestSnorlax: WEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

Meem: DUDE! Stop wailing, you managed to extinguish all the fires with your tears!

TheFattestSnorlax: GM...... GM LEFT THE MANSION!!

Meem: Wait... Whet the ****!?

Biogoji: According to my calculations, we're gonna need to sacrifice someone to bring him back.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Meanwhile....

100greenmen: This place SUCKs! Agh, stupid, ****, fuc, DAMN THIS!

Taxi driver: Hey... What on earth is that....?

*Pancham Cutie falls from the sky, lands on the taxi, and a mushroom cloud becomes visible*

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    *GM falls through the roof unconscious*

Biogoji: That seems to have done the trick.

TheFattestSnorlax: What about Pancham Cutie?

Biogoji: Well I don't really like that much but meh I'll see what I can do with the Voodoo kit.

Meem: It better not have any side effects like the other time.

Biogoji: Don't worry the last time I used Bad Blood this time I will be using nice fresh blood.

*Cuts off Meem's arm with machete and squeezes blood into Vial which he pours onto a voodoo doll of Pancham cutie while chanting "ShangoTango", Pancham Cuite then reappears amazed that he is alive but confused why Meem is screaming and missing an arm*

PageEmp

Years
    Ok that's it. *Shoots Pancham Cuite*

Pancham Cuite: AGGGH! HOW DARE YOU? YOU SON OF A-

Meem: Well sure. And did you know that gun I used would make anybody who gets shot using it will NEVER be a ghost, NEVER will get reincarnated, and will NEVER be a ghost when he dies. So Pancham Cuite, I shall announce you dead!

Pancham Cuite: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait why are you falling to the ground.

Meem: Well, lets see how you... Feel.. If......... You..... Lose an arm-led. *dies*

Pancham Cuite: Wait... Meem's dead. Phew, at least I get to see something entertaining before I di-

Meem(now is a ghost): Take THAT! Me is a ghost nao!

Pancham Cuite: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! How could you!? AGHHHHHHHH!!!!! *gets shot multiple times and then dies*

Meem:....So what's up ghost mates?

Years
    hell yeah I return everybody.I got lost in road of life and then there was a black cat who cross my path so I have to take long way, in my way i see spiderman fighting some thugs so i help him and when i reach home i forgot my charger in my place so i have to go again there after that much work i finally have time to look here.

And now see what happened here duh
    What the(sees meem as a ghost) . Why is pancham is in pool of blood. And hey melody join mansion and where is GM seriously what I miss man.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok first of all I wouldn't say anything like that and considering what happened I'm going to rule that as a dream Meem. Second of all, melody please take me to another thread, this one had officially de-railed. Jumped the shark, and nuked the fridge all at once, Goodbye Pc mansion, you will be missed.

PageEmp

Years
    Don't leave! I killed Pancham Cuite for real, so I'm sure the mansion will be much safer now.

Biogoji: weep... I will miss him.

Meem: we all will.

RIP Pancham Cuite.
    You will be missed.

Years
    *Sends a letter in the mail* You have a good point. I'm just leaving because I'm sick of dying. In my place enclosed in this letter, I leave behind a small wooden golem in my place. His name is Jacob. Goodbye everybody, I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth!

PageEmp

Years
    (Meanwhile, at the liangoroz spa...)

100greenmen: *plays with bubbles* Aahhhh... This is what I call life!

*ring ring!*

100greenmen: Umm, okay. Hello?

Doctor: Yes It's me. I have done some research and it seems like you will give birth soon!

100greenmen: *comes out of spa* Okay, what? Alright, stop it with all that pregnant nonsense, I'm a guy, and......*sees bulging stomach* Oh great.

(Later... At the mansion...)

*ring ring!*

Meem: *picks up phone* Hello, this is mansion headquarters. How can I help you!?

100greenmen: Is that you!? We used to live together!

Meem: GM? I thought you quit! And whyis the background so noisy?

100greenmen: A bunch of spies found me and are sending me to the asylum! But I'm not really crazy!

Meem: Okay. Guys? I have some news for you all.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    turns out that Meem shot an imposter who was wearing a really fake Pancham outfit I'm going to be leaving the mansion as well. I'm tired of people trying to murder or hurt me for no reason every 5 minutes. So I'll be leaving and moving to a luxurious PokeApartment at an undisclosed location. Take care everyone. leaves the mansion and moves into my new apartment at an unknown location

PageEmp

Years
    Memm: No I did not shoot an imposter. These jokes of us 'not killing you' are getting old.

Pancham Cutie: Yes you did! I'm sure!

Biogoji: No he didn't. The guy he shot sounded, looked like, and generally was you.

Meem: We decided to bring you alive for a few minutes before you really die. So long PC. You were good while you lasted.

Pancham Cutie: Wait... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *disappears and fades out of existance*

Back