• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

Years
    I'm scanning for signs of intelligent life. So far there's no- *Get's punched by BadSheep* Hey come'on I was going to say the radar is picking up a strong signal... In the other dir- *Get's punched again* OW!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    In that pile of burned stuff.

We may or may not have been making sacrifices to the cookie monster for unlimited cookies. And in case you were wondering, we did not have human sacrifices.

*covers skull with foot*

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    IT WAS JIGGLYPUFF! No, I'm kidding.

Maybe it was an attempt to get rid of them? I have no idea becuase I washed it off without a problem.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Well I feel bad for you guys who got your finger and toe nails painted.

I'm lucky to not have any. Now if all you don't mind, I'm gonna get some rest. lays down on the couch and puts my headphones and listens to "We Can't Stop" on loop

Years
    hey light archer why u are looking at me ( she drag desinishon to room) *boom* baam*................*zooooo* sorry.... sorry plz no more no more.

who is going to give her laptop.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Ok, I give up. *sets off atomic bomb*

*whole mansion explodes and gets destroyed, killing the real Pancham Cutie, TheFattestSnorlax, BadSheep, 100greenmen*

HahahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHKB

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Well time to move into the Mansion, i wonder what Hinjinks will

*Sees Mansion Explode*

WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY FUCK!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    That's it. calls a group of doctors to pick Meem up for constantly yelling and raving on how we are gonna die and they pick him and take him away

Now seriously guys, I'm trying to get some sleep so stop with all the yelling and screaming. The mansion is fine. goes back to sleep

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Well then

*Moves into room and begins to unpack before playing his 80s Mixtape and starting to dance on the ceiling when Dancing on the ceiling by Lionel Richie starts to play*

Back