• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Yep. Alex is holding the hordes inside the burning building. She hasn't turned, but perhaps as your driving off the building can collapse.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Meh. I got dying off of that but whatever. I'll change it later. Just count me in the car and continue then.

Arsenic

Years
    Give me a Browning M2 and Arnold level strength and I'll happily get on that for you.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay guys. We are reaching the climax of our current storyline! The newest post is up and things are getting...bloody.

Since I'm in the process of tweaking how we do Plot Updates, here's our objectives for this posting:

+ If you were with Bratton in Pendleton, you can comment on his section first, then comment on Kin's after Bratton and you all return.

+ If you were with Kin in Ukiah, respond from his part to the end.

+ If you were Godfried or Rob, you can comment on before you showed up (aka what you were doing) and then after you arrive.

+ PLEASE make sure you have your character get ONTO the school bus. There's brief mention of it in the post, since it was basically a panicked moment, but your goal for this post should be ending it at the school bus.

This is muy importante cause I'll leave yo ass behind if you don't do it. :)​

Arsenic

Years
    I hope you know I AM going to kill one of them while in the car! It will be some random drone though not someone important.

And in a realistic situation I would probably grab

-actual spoiler if you havent read the post-
    Spoiler:

but I don't know if you'd like anyone to do that.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I hope you know I AM going to kill one of them while in the car! It will be some random drone though not someone important.

And in a realistic situation I would probably grab

Spoiler:

Hm... go for it. Just give one to someone else. Also each gun is limited to about 14 rounds, so keep the realism of the guns, haha.

I am perplexed about the situation.

What...doesn't make sense? You're part of the second half of the post. Just respond/react to what you see in that portion.

Arsenic

Years
    My post is up. Let me know if I need to change anything or am being too 'controlling'

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    My post is up. Let me know if I need to change anything or am being too 'controlling'

Nope! Looks fine to me. You called Hawke "Mark" once in there though. So if you care to, you could change that. I doubt anyone will be too confused haha.

Arsenic

Years
    Wait did I really? Hahaha... Oh.. The name is still hard wired in my head when sniper rifles are mentioned...

Years
    Spoiler:

Hm... go for it. Just give one to someone else. Also each gun is limited to about 14 rounds, so keep the realism of the guns, haha.

Could you give the other one to McGregor?

Actually I hope you don't mind but I'm going to have him pick Kin's up in my post.

Edit: The post is up.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Each gun is limited to about 14 rounds

How will that work when we get to things like combat rifles, which normally come standard with 30 round magazines?

Back