• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Paddy's room

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hi everyone. I'm a Pokémon fan and I love drawing. Today I want to show you my drawings. I need your opinions to improve myself. Thank you very much.
    ---------------------------------
    Archie
    Spoiler:

Cynthia
    Spoiler:

Dawn
    Spoiler:

Clair
    Spoiler:

Brawly
    Spoiler:

Candice
    Spoiler:

Diantha
    Spoiler:

Ethan
    Spoiler:

Brendan
    Spoiler:

Caitlin
    Spoiler:

Falkner
    Spoiler:

Elesa
    Spoiler:

Gary
    Spoiler:

Fantina
    Spoiler:

Janine
    Spoiler:

Hilda
    Spoiler:

Flannery
    Spoiler:

Jenny
    Spoiler:

Jessie
    Spoiler:

Karen
    Spoiler:

Iris
    Spoiler:

Juan
    Spoiler:

May
    Spoiler:

Lorelei
    Spoiler:

Maylene
    Spoiler:

Misty
    Spoiler:

Lucas
    Spoiler:

Sabrina
    Spoiler:

Serena
    Spoiler:

Red
    Spoiler:

Rosa
    Spoiler:

Silver
    Spoiler:

Tabitha
    Spoiler:

Volkner
    Spoiler:

Surge
    Spoiler:

Steven
    Spoiler:

Winona
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    the lines are so crisp & i'm really liking the gradient style :)
    what program do you use to draw these?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Holly cow! These are all so good! I wish a could draw a fraction as good as this!

How do you do this in Photoshop? is there a tutorial that I could find on the webs? I am wanting to post some things art wise, but the pencil is so smudgy looking...

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Holly cow! These are all so good! I wish a could draw a fraction as good as this!

How do you do this in Photoshop? is there a tutorial that I could find on the webs? I am wanting to post some things art wise, but the pencil is so smudgy looking...
    Thank you pretty much! I draw normally in Photoshop and then use Gradient effect on the layer. There are many tutorials on the internet, they teach you how to color in Photoshop and you can search them by typing "digital drawing pokemon tutorial" or something similar on Youtube site. For pencil drawing, I think it can be wonderful if you try to make the drawings unique and special.

how do you make these? and do you take requests?​
    I draw these by using wacom and photoshop CS6. For requests, I can do if the request is "easy", or interesting. I just draw for fun, not money. Therefore, I only draw something I think exciting.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My recent work. Hope you like it
    Grimsley
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Hiya, awesome gallery you got here! Gorgeous lineart with varying lineweights is definitely a plus, and everyone is turned into bishounen/bishoujo :) I especially like your Iris piece; the overall pose, Haxorus's silhouette, flowing hair and robes are well done and has a very nice composition.

For constructive criticism though, it seems every piece you have so far do not show feet/shoes at all; it's usually cut from the waist/thigh. I almost thought your maylene piece would show feet, but it got cut off the canvas too. I'd like to see you draw a full body character sometime ^_^

I also have a few nitpicks about the recent artworks. Grimsley in particular seems to have a few proportion problems; the shoulders seem pretty wide and looking at the size of the hands, they could probably cover the whole head because they're kinda big. I think you could resize the head to offset these.

On Brycen, I think you lowered his armpit of his outstretched arm a bit too much; it's already on the middle level of the chest so the placement of the whole arm seems off. You should raise the whole arm IMO. And speaking of the chest... I think you made it a bit too round, haha. I kinda looks like it's dangling in that pose. IMO you could rough it up a bit and make it more box-like, similar to your Norman/Lt. Surge piece. You could also make the head size a nudge bigger, because if the whole head is smaller than the breast size, you're going for hulk-tier proportions.

More power to you and your artistic endeavors!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hiya, awesome gallery you got here! Gorgeous lineart with varying lineweights is definitely a plus, and everyone is turned into bishounen/bishoujo :) I especially like your Iris piece; the overall pose, Haxorus's silhouette, flowing hair and robes are well done and has a very nice composition.

For constructive criticism though, it seems every piece you have so far do not show feet/shoes at all; it's usually cut from the waist/thigh. I almost thought your maylene piece would show feet, but it got cut off the canvas too. I'd like to see you draw a full body character sometime ^_^

I also have a few nitpicks about the recent artworks. Grimsley in particular seems to have a few proportion problems; the shoulders seem pretty wide and looking at the size of the hands, they could probably cover the whole head because they're kinda big. I think you could resize the head to offset these.

On Brycen, I think you lowered his armpit of his outstretched arm a bit too much; it's already on the middle level of the chest so the placement of the whole arm seems off. You should raise the whole arm IMO. And speaking of the chest... I think you made it a bit too round, haha. I kinda looks like it's dangling in that pose. IMO you could rough it up a bit and make it more box-like, similar to your Norman/Lt. Surge piece. You could also make the head size a nudge bigger, because if the whole head is smaller than the breast size, you're going for hulk-tier proportions.

More power to you and your artistic endeavors!
    Thanks pretty much for your advices. I've adjusted something you suggested. Is it okay now? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Rockruff and the male protagonist
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Amazing drawings aside, the style is just super cool (as a lot of others have mentioned :P) - kind of reminds me of the Final Fantasy logos!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    These are so good! It honestly looks like a whole different game. Keep it up!

Amazing drawings aside, the style is just super cool (as a lot of others have mentioned :P) - kind of reminds me of the Final Fantasy logos!
    Spoiler:

Thank you very much for visiting. I will try my best.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Bianca(Latias's human form)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back