• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We don't have a CiCi's Pizza here anymore. Instead we have another Pizza Buffet called Stevie B's which I find to be a lot better imo.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    There's a pretty fun web comic I read called Butter Safe that does a fan meet up every year. It's pretty much that. They rent out a pizza place and a hundred or so fans come by and they watch movies and eat pizzas. It's a hilarious event.
    ... so why on earth has PC not done this yet? Legit as soon as this is a possibility for enough members we should get this organised. All you can eat pizza, crappy Pokémon movies, and random awkward social interactions - what more could you want from a day out? :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What on earth is a Cici's? Is it somewhere that I can stuff my face full of pizza? If so, sign me up!

Though with all this talk about pizza I can't help but think of the truly best take-away food - Subway. Subway is just like eating heaven itself; their tuna subs with truck loads of salad and sauces are to die for hehe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ... so why on earth has PC not done this yet? Legit as soon as this is a possibility for enough members we should get this organised. All you can eat pizza, crappy Pokémon movies, and random awkward social interactions - what more could you want from a day out? :D

Yes. :D

It's a ton of fun from what I've read. When you get that many people into a smallish place like that, it's just so much easier for everyone to talk and have a good time and just...have fun!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • every time I go to CiCi's with my friends I have the best laughs, choking on pizza half the time and laughing so loud everyone looks at us, not the mention stuffing our faces with really good pizza. I usually take a bowl of marinara sauce to dip my pizza in xD

Sirfetch’d

What on earth is a Cici's? Is it somewhere that I can stuff my face full of pizza? If so, sign me up!

Though with all this talk about pizza I can't help but think of the truly best take-away food - Subway. Subway is just like eating heaven itself; their tuna subs with truck loads of salad and sauces are to die for hehe.

Cici's is an all you can eat pizza buffet and omg so great <333

Subways is my life in college tbh. I eat there nearly everyday. Best place to get a sub ever!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I honestly prefer Jersey Mikes over Subway but subway has some really bomb subs too <3 they have the best meatball subs ever

Sirfetch’d

I honestly prefer Jersey Mikes over Subway but subway has some really bomb subs too <3 they have the best meatball subs ever

Ohhh what is Jersey Mikes? :o I have never heard of them!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I honestly prefer Jersey Mikes over Subway but subway has some really bomb subs too <3 they have the best meatball subs ever
    Salivating a little. The tuna subs are incredible, but the meatball subs are beyond heavenly. It's a shame they're so damn messy to eat or I'd get them all the time. Also there's a £3 deal here for a sub and a drink which unfortunately doesn't include the meatball sub, so tuna's my current sub of choice. Must have lots of onion though :D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • It's a sub shop that makes New Jersey styled subs. Similar to subway but I find the taste of their subs better.

and omg 5 second black out just now freaking thunderstorm.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    and omg 5 second black out just now freaking thunderstorm.
    You have a thunderstorm? I'm jealous! We had a couple back in early July (which was odd?) and they were incredible, plus a little scary, but aside from that we've had none all year. Don't you just find them so exciting? They're amazing events ahah.

Sirfetch’d

I love thunderstorms. Especially at night! We had a really bad one a few weeks ago though that had some pretty bad lightning. A tree in our yard was struck and was about 4 feet from hitting our house.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I love thunderstorms a lot as long as they don't take away my wi-fi. I always sleep better during thunderstorms too for some reason.

Sirfetch’d

I think people sleep better because the rain is so calming. That is the case for me at least. It also just drowns out all of the other annoying noises so that is a plus!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rain most certainly is calming - huge bouts of thunder however? I prefer the phrase 'OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DIE' than calming as you contemplate whether the windows will shatter around you and cover you in thousands of shards of glass, but everyone has different tastes I guess. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back