• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I find Domino's pizza to be way too greasy. This might just be me, but I always feel a little sick whenever I eat anything from that place. I try to stick to more traditional places for pizza, but omg, they can be expensive.

Years
  • I don't really remember how greasy it is but it generally is a lot thicker than other pizzas, methinks. I just usually go with Domino's since the deal means I can get cheaper pizza so I can't recall much else. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh god, let's all just organise a trip to Pizza Hut and have a massive meetup there. We'll go for the lunch buffet so Chase and Janna can have an eating contest :D

Sirfetch’d

Ahh god, let's all just organise a trip to Pizza Hut and have a massive meetup there. We'll go for the lunch buffet so Chase and Janna can have an eating contest :D

I am down for this! Alex can pay for everyone because he is awesome like that ;]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll pay for you all with my totally real job that I totally have for real... totally. /shifty eyes

On a serious note, how amazing is Pizza Hut? Their pizza, their pasta, their ice cream (!!!), it's all the best ahah. Beats Dominos by a long shot!

(Yes I apparently now work for Pizza Hut)

Years
  • Yeaaah I'll be down if you cover the costs. :D; Because there's no way I'm spending a dime! /clings to money

I doubt I can eat more than three slices at once though.. I usually don't eat a lot. but fooodd~

Sirfetch’d

I'll pay for you all with my totally real job that I totally have for real... totally. /shifty eyes

On a serious note, how amazing is Pizza Hut? Their pizza, their pasta, their ice cream (!!!), it's all the best ahah. Beats Dominos by a long shot!

(Yes I apparently now work for Pizza Hut)

Pizza Hut is actually really amazing! I love everything they have and they TOTALLY beat Dominos. I haven't been a fan of Dominos since they changed their crust.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love how this thread is talking about pizza and I actually had pizza (and ice cream) today! :D

Wasn't anything like Pizza Hut or Dominoes though.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I don't eat a lot from pizza hut. Not that I don't like it but my family doesn't really like it so I don't get a chance to eat from there much.

I can eat a medium sized box whenever I'm hungry.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    They changed crusts? All I know is they've introduced this weird hotdog stuffed crust and it's awful omg. They also added a cheese & bbq sauce crust alongside it though, and that's just pure bliss in a tasty little doughy bundle. And the garlic & herb dips they give you for free, mmm... Okay I take it back I want Dominos - where's my phone.

Sirfetch’d

They changed crusts? All I know is they've introduced this weird hotdog stuffed crust and it's awful omg. They also added a cheese & bbq sauce crust alongside it though, and that's just pure bliss in a tasty little doughy bundle. And the garlic & herb dips they give you for free, mmm... Okay I take it back I want Dominos - where's my phone.

lol after you order you whatever you want from Dominos make sure you give Pizza Hut a call and order me a double cheese pepperoni pizza <3 Thanks!

Sirfetch’d

Am I the only one that dips his pizza in marinara sauce? Or is that weird?

I have done this!! It isn't weird at all and really adds great taste especially if the pizza is lacking in sauce under the cheese!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I dip my pizza in marinara sauce from time to time! Also Ranch and Italian Dressing are two other things I like to dip it in sometimes as well.

We normally don't eat from Dominos because there isn't one nearby that delivers to my house last time I checked. But there is a Pizza Hut so we order from that one a lot. There's a new Papa John's nearby now though and since I don't remember the taste of their pizza maybe I'll order from them sometime.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Marinara sauce sounds incredible with pizza, but nothing can beat the classic garlic & herb. So tangy yet creamy, garlicy yet sweet, it's perfection ahah. I'm starting to think I might like pizza a little too much... Papa John's is a no-go for me though, they've always struck me as quite cheap/tacky compared to brans like Pizza Hut and Dominos.

Let's start up a pizza research team tbh.

Sirfetch’d

Marinara sauce sounds incredible with pizza, but nothing can beat the classic garlic & herb. So tangy yet creamy, garlicy yet sweet, it's perfection ahah. I'm starting to think I might like pizza a little too much... Papa John's is a no-go for me though, they've always struck me as quite cheap/tacky compared to brans like Pizza Hut and Dominos.

Let's start up a pizza research team tbh.

We should totally start a pizza club imo <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    There's a pretty fun web comic I read called Butter Safe that does a fan meet up every year. It's pretty much that. They rent out a pizza place and a hundred or so fans come by and they watch movies and eat pizzas. It's a hilarious event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back