• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Someone who isn't used to scary stuff should probably pass their way but I've been watching horror movies since my childhood. Don't judge me!

Years
I dislike horror stuff for some odd reason, movies or not.. I guess it's because of how easily scared I can be of stuff, but I guess it would just take time for me to get used to if I exposed myself to horror more often.

Sirfetch’d

I dislike horror stuff for some odd reason, movies or not.. I guess it's because of how easily scared I can be of stuff, but I guess it would just take time for me to get used to if I exposed myself to horror more often.

I like horror movies that aren't too overdone or too stupid to the point where they don't make any sense(most horror movies today), but I am not a fan of paranormal horror. I don't know why, but it never really interested me :\

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
the walking dead

the WALKING dead

THE WALKING DEAD.

asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;sdfghjkl

probably the BEST SHOW OUT THERE and even though i'm not into horror stuff but THIS SHOW CHANGED EVERYTHING. I love zombies. I love zombie apocalypseseses. I finished the first two episodes of Season 3 rn, and heading to episode 3 tonight. THIS SHOW IS WORTH WATCHING YOU GUYS. Jelli and Dipu give it a two thumbs up.

Years
The problem with me and TV series these days is that I don't have satellite service in my room, and my parents are always hogging the TV in the living room at night (them and their stupid NCIS reruns on USA >_>), I can pretty much only have the TV with what I want to watch whenever they aren't home.. and we pay so ****ing much for TV service that there's only one TV in the whole house with TV service.

Thank gosh though that the one channel I do often watch, Cartoon Network, is one of those networks that streams their live channel online if you provide your TV login credentials, which I do have from my parents. :P

Sirfetch’d

the WALKING dead

THE WALKING DEAD.

asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;sdfghjkl

probably the BEST SHOW OUT THERE and even though i'm not into horror stuff but THIS SHOW CHANGED EVERYTHING. I love zombies. I love zombie apocalypseseses. I finished the first two episodes of Season 3 rn, and heading to episode 3 tonight. THIS SHOW IS WORTH WATCHING YOU GUYS. Jelli and Dipu give it a two thumbs up.

Yay!! I am so glad you got into this show! Season 4 is going to really be amazing and we are going to have to discuss it =D

You are also really going to enjoy season 3. Much more dramatic than the previous 2.

Years
There's just so much I could watch on TV but I choose not to.. and it sucks that a lot of shows people talk about these days (aside from shows like Big Bang Theory) are cable-only shows and like I said, I would probably be much more into TV if I had TV service back in my room :( and aside from that, my parents won't pay for Netflix >_<

Sirfetch’d

There's just so much I could watch on TV but I choose not to.. and it sucks that a lot of shows people talk about these days (aside from shows like Big Bang Theory) are cable-only shows and like I said, I would probably be much more into TV if I had TV service back in my room :( and aside from that, my parents won't pay for Netflix >_<

Netflix is really worth the 9 or 10 dollars(idr) a month. There are many movies on there that people probably haven't heard of, but turn out to be really decent films.

Years
Netflix is really worth the 9 or 10 dollars(idr) a month. There are many movies on there that people probably haven't heard of, but turn out to be really decent films.
Yep, I would really love to have a Netflix subscription myself! Maybe with that I could actually watch stuff on my TV instead of having to use my computer! (and yes, with instant streaming because I own a Roku box)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Hiya! Don't mind if I pop on in here, do you?

Netflix really kind of sucks to me.. there aren't a lot of good movies in it and some of the ones I wanted to watch disappeared. There are just a lot of cheesy, low-rated movies and a small portion of good movies and shows. However, it's easily worth the 8 bucks because I got to watch all of Breaking Bad on it :D

Sirfetch’d

Hiya! Don't mind if I pop on in here, do you?

Netflix really kind of sucks to me.. there aren't a lot of good movies in it and some of the ones I wanted to watch disappeared. There are just a lot of cheesy, low-rated movies and a small portion of good movies and shows. However, it's easily worth the 8 bucks because I got to watch all of Breaking Bad on it :D

There are quite a bit of cheesy low-rated movies, but that is really the only downside. They are adding more TV series though, or at least it appears to be that way and that is a plus~!

Years
I would mainly use Netflix for TV shows & such rather than movies.. but for me, to max out content without the need of cable TV service, I think it'd be best if I subscribed to both Netflix and Hulu Plus, but that's just me.

Years
I would probably try free trials of both Netflix and Hulu Plus before I wind up subscribing to either of them just to see how much I would actually use them and to see how good the content they both offer is.

At least on regular Hulu you can still watch TV regular for free, just with advertisements.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My little brother (he's 18 and has job before anyone judges) has a Netflix and really likes it cause it's how he's discovered a ton of good shows from it. He does let us it mainly cause he's out at college right now and has no control of who uses it but also cause he's generous. Haha.

I have my own profile on his account but haven't used it since I created it but it's so things I watch don't show up on his history/recommendations.

Years
The only things I wind up watching these days is me catching up on my Cartoon Network shows, but they offer the four most newest episodes on their website of their shows (in full length) to those who have TV subscriptions and provide their TV provider's login credentials. I have taken advantage of this feature for the times I have missed a new episode, but that's usually rare for me to watch online because usually I wind up catching it later on (within a day or two) in reruns and or just watch it live online.

Now if all cable networks did that with their shows, I'd be more than satisfied and wouldn't be upset at my parents hogging the TV so much :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My mom is really the only one who still goes and watches things on cable. Normally a little before she goes to bed most nights. If it wasn't for that the cable would rarely be used except for the times when there is nothing else on netflix for my sister and i to watch and we want to watch something or just have some background noise.

That said, most of the things that we do watch are on netflix. Normally we would watch everything we want to watch, and then wait a bit until more stuff comes on. Or rather, by the time we're finished with what we have been watching there is new stuff for us to watch. I haven't really been unhappy with netflix since we got it except for when they took off some shows (like Avatar. Already watched it by then but still :( )

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I watch most of my TV on netflix because really...there isn't anything good on TV and to be honest the ONLY shows I watch on TV are NASCAR, ESPN, and Full House. :(

Also, Digimon is on Netflix if you didn't know. I'm on episode 20 and it contains both Adventure 1 & 2 :D

Sir Codin

I only turn on the TV for background noise these days. I'm currently watching South Park episodes on Trey and Parker's website and that's enough for me right now.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't have netflix in my country, but Astro, which I believe is something like netflix and Foxtel. I usually watch National Geographic, Animal Planet and the whole lot. It's really interesting! Love getting to learn more about things. Of course, Cartoon Network (not like there's anything else to watch), sometimes AXN, StarWorld, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back