• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I loved using my step dad's professional camera so much back when I lived in Texas. I really need to get my own so I can start doing photography.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'd still save up for one, the one my step dad bought was about $900 but it is such an amazing camera that I'd say it was well worth the money.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hahaha, Dipu, I can just see the playing out in my head.

"Take extra good care of it!" "Yeah, I will! =D"
Then one day you're sleeping and you arm just flails out awkwardly, smacking it off the bedside table.
"Ohh, Shi-"

Anyway, who's still awake? :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Make sure you get a warranty. Last thing you want is for it to break.

And it wasn't even like that, sadly. What happened was that my friend and I were at a meeting of sorts at school, and we went downstairs to our locker that we share, and it was just... broken. God knows how it broke. =/

And I am. I shouldn't me. It's almost 3 in the morning, and I need to wake up at six...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Maybe the camera didn't like tight spaces and it was trying to get out. It's almost 3 am here too. I usually fall asleep at 10 or 11 am.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn camera wanting to get out cost me a good amount of cash and almost gave me a heart attack.

I'm still waiting for my friend to use her warranty and have the dude tell her that it isn't the right lens...

Also, you mean PM... right?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Nope, AM. I'm positive xD I'm sort of a vampire.

And that really sucks, how much did it cost you?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, I'll admit. I didn't pay jack-****, my friend payed everything. I did have to spot him for quite some time from then on, though. And it was around 100, I believe.

And damn, nocturnal much?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
$100 isn't much OK for me it is since I don't have a job xD
Yeah, my sleep schedule is inverted, I need to fix it before Monday.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It was the cheapest DSLR lens the store had, and thanks to a miracle, it's the one we broke. :I

I hear ya, my schedule's dead too. I need to fix it... soon. =/

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
It must of been one of those 18mm-55mm lens I'm guessing?
and yeah omg with college not being to far off and me having to do a lot of things I need to hurry. I'll probably try to go the entire day awake today so I can fix it.

Years
$100 isn't much OK for me it is since I don't have a job xD
Yeah, my sleep schedule is inverted, I need to fix it before Monday.
I need to fix it before Monday
Monday
Monday
Monday
Monday

oh my god i start school monday asdlkjhasdf
My sleep schedule has been like 5/6 hours off the whole summer. I'm going to be so mad not getting my 10+ hours of sleep every day when school starts, lol. On the bright side, it'll give me something to do other than sitting at home and watching Netflix.
edit: night, Dipu

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I've seen girls wear bow ties but not regular ties.

@Delta - I have an interview this upcoming monday so that's why I want to fix it. I don't start school till the 26th I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back