• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Like I said before, I usually wake up at 6am on weekdays because I'm a morning person and I at least like to say goodbye to my parents (and my brother) when they leave for work.. however that may change once I get a job.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I did wake up at 6, then went to sleep for another hour and just woke up again. I need my coffee. Anyone want some? :3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I went to bed at 6 and I just woke up. My schedule is now fixed again. <3

I'd like some coffee Meg xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tumblr_mrdj2cv4Fv1rrirm6o1_500.gif

Cream? Sugar? I'm more of a Splenda/Fat Free cream person. My favorite is the usual French Vanilla cream.

& yay! I think I'm gonna start going to sleep early from now on. Probably an hour earlier than my usual time.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • My sleep schedule:

Uni time: Weekdays - midnight-8am, weekends - 1am-10am
    Winter/spring break and summer: 3am-midday

There you go. I don't follow it closely tho, and sometimes I show up late to the first class in the morning. Or just sleep through it.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Cream and sugar please. I haven't tried Splenda, but most of the time I use brown sugar for my coffee.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I rarely have coffee. Hell I rarely have caffeine. I'll have a bottle every now and then but that would be it.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'd honestly go crazy if I didn't have wifi, not so much coffee. Although coffee helps me get through my day and I'm thankful for it.

Sirfetch’d

I cannot stand the taste of coffee at ALL, but it has the best scent of anything ever omg

Sirfetch’d

Tea is my favorite drink, but I also like juice, milk, some sodas, and water.

TY

I drink hot chocolate almost every single day... It has become a addiction for me

Sirfetch’d

Hot chocolate is amazing, but it is way too hot for that here, haha. It reached 100 degrees today X_X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back