• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Mafia - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polonaise

Pianist
Years
  • Meh, since day is almost over and JMS had no valid reason to vote for me, I'll /vote Judge. I still find elheroeoscuro's vote suspicious though.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • The day is over! 5/6 votes for Judge means that it's a No Lynch for the day!

Back home with all of you! Time to get to work on your night actions, dear Town and Mafia.

The deadline for actions for the night shall be the 2nd of April, 8pm GMT. If I get all of them sooner, I'll open up Day 2 sooner.

Night 2 is now underway. Please don't post.

£

Years
  • APOLOGIES I ADDED A DAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN'T SUBMIT AN ACTION ON TIME.

Anyone not posting in this day phase will be replaced, no questions asked~

What a beautiful day! The sun is high, the birds... actually, there's only crows. And what seems to be a corpse. What a lovely town this is. elheroeoscuro lies in a pool of blood and crow droppings. The crows scatter apart in a black blanket of feathers. Our new dead friend was none other than the town's secret Mayor. Turns out they never would openly be governing the town. Only passing from one type of shadow to the next. How sad. Who's to blame, though? The answer lies with you, dear town.

Five votes are required for a lynch. The day will otherwise end on Sunday the 6th of March, 8PM GMT. THAT'S GOT TO BE ENOUGH TIME TO POST YEAH?

People remaining:

1. SarasaKat
    2. Malamar
    3. Zorogami
    4. Judge Mandolore Shepard
    5. Razor Leaf
    6. Sora
    7. Euphoric
    8. Solace
    9. Nuke

Reserves: Star11Pika

Roles Remaining:

Godfather
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Unknown Neutral
    Sheriff
    Hidden Town
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Graveyard:
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Darth_vader_no.gif

Polonaise

Pianist
    Years
  • Wow, no deaths? o.o There are two possibilities of why this happened. There either could have been a Doc save or an inactive killer. Nothing happened to me last night btw.

After looking back, I'm gonna hold off Judge a bit. Although there wasn't really a reason to vote for me, I'm more interested in why elheroeoscuro voted for Kat, when there was already pressure thrown out there at Judge.

Years
  • Interesting development... I'm too cautious to put a vote down for now.

Where's my descriptive word beginning with 'd' in the sign up list? I feel left out George. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    @Colin Wow someone didn't read the day post. elheroescuro died, his role is a doctor.

Well, nothing happened to me last night, I don't really know where to go from here, to be honest.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • @Colin Wow someone didn't read the day post. elheroescuro died, his role is a doctor

Well his role was actually mayor so... xD

Now we know elheroe was innocent, so maybe JMS or Malamar after all?

Im still voting for /JudgeMandoloreShepard, he has voted once and hasnt posted since

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Oh wow, I guess I got that wrong then :/ Welp it was 4 give me a break XD I read graveyard and saw Doc I guess :P

He might of been acting scummy, but that doesn't excuse you to vote him right off the bat. Imo, he was trying to pressure me looking back at it. A pressure vote is much different than a lynch vote, and that's a bit unsettling that you looked over such a detail.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • Wow, no deaths? o.o There are two possibilities of why this happened. There either could have been a Doc save or an inactive killer. Nothing happened to me last night btw.

After looking back, I'm gonna hold off Judge a bit. Although there wasn't really a reason to vote for me, I'm more interested in why elheroeoscuro voted for Kat, when there was already pressure thrown out there at Judge.
    no deaths? what

Maybe lynch Kat because elheroeoscuro voted for her and then died? Idk, there isn't much to go on. I hope the Sheriff has found some mafia.

£

Years
  • gonna try this whole notification quoting thing here we go.

BE ACTIVE OH IDLE PEOPLE.

continue.

edit: even though I clicked multiquote, it seems like people didn't uh, get quoted in this post. Whether they got a notification regardless or not, we'll see...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Luck Hax is asking for this to be closed since there's too much nagging going on, haha. Sorry guys. ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back