• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Mafia - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • Clarification:

PM's will be received for CERTAIN night action results. These are (for this game):
    Being killed, being bewitched,
    Successes/failures as a Student, Amnesiac, Janitor, Mason Leader
    Being attacked and healed/attacked but you used a vest/attacked but guarded/attacked but killing them as a result of being a veteran on alert.
    Successfully healing someone as a Doctor
    Turning into a Jester
    Being roleblocked
    Investigation results as a Consigliere, Watcher, Tracker.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • RIP being able to come back from being killed. :(

We don't have any leads at this point, but posting to avoid being lynched as a result of being quiet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Well, nothing happened to me last night.

@Judge
    What's up with the hasty vote? Seems to me like you're trying to start a lynch train so people aren't focused on you.

£

Years
  • Just an fyi: anyone who hasn't posted in the day at all will be subbed regardless~ It's quite a lot of time to make at the very least one post, so I think it's a fair policy!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nothing happened to me either so yeah what is up with that hasty vote. Either it's an attempt to rile things up or to shove something off you. idek.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Well I mean, because this is technically the first day for us all to be able to vote, there really aren't any leads to go off of so obviously someone has to post someone's name regardless of their status. At least he had the tenacity to post first.

My vote's for Sarasakat. Why? Dunno, her avatar is giving me a very demeaning look, or should I say the FACE OF A MAFIA MEMBER?!?!
    Spoiler:

Polonaise

Pianist
    Years
  • Still, there was only not even an hour of day yet when he voted, which is oddly peculiar for a pressure vote. Also, as much as I love that GIF, voting for someone just because of their avatar isn't really a good reason to vote for someone; that's only a reason to vote someone on Skype mafia. 8D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Still, there was only not even an hour of day yet when he voted, which is oddly peculiar for a pressure vote. Also, as much as I love that GIF, voting for someone just because of their avatar isn't really a good reason to vote for someone; that's only a reason to vote someone on Skype mafia. 8D

True, but like I said because we don't have any leads, I'm just going to create my own ulterior motive to use my vote. I could go the easy route and go with the first person who posted here, but that would just take the fun out of actually casting a vote on someone and would make people hesitant to post right after the OP makes his daily announcement.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Oh you all better get used to elheroes gifs people :P
    I dont think being the first to cast a vote means anything, i just think how quick it was seems a bit odd...
    I'm still going to vote for JMS, sorry man.

/Vote Judge Mandolore Shepard

£

Years
  • added time of 1 day to the day since I didn't nag people promptly and couldn't get the title changed. I will want vigilant observation and participation in this topic in the future though, dear players. <3 NO MORE LENIENCE AFTER THIS.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I feel like the quick vote was just because the thread got updated and they happened to be online, haha. It's nothing that's really flagging up concern with me but at the same time I don't have any reason to vote for anyone specifically. So I'll just pick one of the names being thrown around aaaaand

/vote Judge Mandolore Shepard anyway.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • /unvote Saraskat
    /vote Judge Mandolore Shepard

Since everyone feels that his jumping the gun was undeserving and are trying to turn on him (classic) I'll hop that bandwagon for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back