• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Podcast

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330833

Further to said topic from Matt, I think we'll go with this.

However, we need dear guests/victims/volunteers. The criteria for being involved is as follows:

-You are able to use Skype
    -You have a functional microphone
    -You are not afraid to use it
    -You can take the stage for 3 minutes about a subject you feel would make a pleasant addition to the podcast
    -You have reasonably thick skin. 8D WE MIGHT TEASE. It happens.

If you feel you have what it takes, then pop your name in, give us some idea of when you're free around the weekend, and we'll plan. Priority will go to people that signed up first/people are easily available to us on Skype at the time of recording. I reckon this could be pretty fun; we're open to suggestions about how to go about it. Recording will take place on the weekend when possible, (we're aiming for once every 1-2 weeks primarily) and we'll announce the line-ups as we suss them out. Thinking of going with two guests at a time, but we'll see how that format works! Exciting, right?

I hope to wake up to lots of eager beavers.

PROFANITY WARNING: Slips of the tongue are inevitable here and there. And I imagine some of our guests might have potty mouths. In this section I'll put a little warning up about anything that has the potential to upset an extremely innocent, sensitive ten year old listening to this: (I imagine most people should be fine but...)
    Podcast I: Two uses of a synonym of detritus. (Two mild profanity usages.)

PODCASTS SO FAR:
    JULY THE TWENTY-THIRD - PODCAST THE FIRST ft. Quil/Euphoric & Shawn/Dragon

Next Podcast: ??? - We'll start plotting around the end of the month and something should come together within maybe a week or two of that!

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I'm game for this :D

subjects that might make for some interesting discussion that i'd like to discuss?
    I know a lot about sports and cinema/tv shows so that would be fun i guess :3

Sir Codin

I'd do this, but I have a crappy mic. I'm getting a new one, though.

£

Years
  • Well, we have some eager beavers! <3 That's wonderful. Myself and the dear hipster shall look into doing some recording this weekend - though it might take until Thursday to iron that out, since he might have birthday plans today, and could be away for the weekend for all I know!

ah yeah, one other thing: I think in the case of MOST subjects that people don't know about, it may be necessary to approach them as if they're a pretty much brand new subject to some people, otherwise it kinda makes life a bit tricky to hit the ground running talking about it while nobody has a clue what's going on. TV shows I'd say avoid spoilers etc too, since I wouldn't wanna ruin any TV shows, either.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Do you have to like time a speech or

Would you get kicked off if your speech is 90 seconds

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'll for sure participate on the condition that I can be in the same episode as Oryx (I think you said two to a podcast in the other thread regarding this)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    If you need a guest, I'd be happy to appear every now and then if you guys like. So long as people can understand my Irish accent that is.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I would love to but I'm really conservative when it comes to revealing my voice :x Maybe if the podcast gets more popular, I guess :3

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • this is not dead, we're gonna try and record the first one on this Sunday sometime. and we still don't know who's gonna be on it. (0:

£

Years
  • this is not dead, we're gonna try and record the first one on this Sunday sometime. and we still don't know who's gonna be on it. (0:

I have no idea how you managed to get the date perfectly spot on without even asking me if I was busy on Saturday, which I was. I'm impressed.

I reckon we go through the list in chronological order and see who's free/isn't free. 8D

Back