• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC VIP Skype Chats

Years
  • Mang im not adding any of yall, don't have time for dat :| okay if nobody else does it i'll do it on the .... nah i'm too busy, except maybe the first weekend of September.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll be sure to add you all in a bit if you haven't been done so already. I'll be online until 11:00 PM PST tonight so you can all chat till then :D

edit: added the three!

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Oh for sure i'll join :D. Be a great way for me to get to know you all better! But... be warned.. I sound like a way older man with a deep voice Dx
    My Skype is boxingbear28.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'm in, but it might take me a while to get in on this because I need a new Skype account and all that. But yeah, count me aboard cap'n.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • YOU DIDN'T POST THE WHOLE STORY!!!1111111one!!

but yes, it's storytime night with megan tonight. come one come all.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I didn't even realize that this was a thing.

Can I still get in at this point, after two months? sticksandtwigs is my Skype ID.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Zach and I have added the two of you, hope to see you soon <3

EDIT: Godamnit ninja'd. >_>

Back