• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC VIP Skype Chats

Sirfetch’d

I haven't had a chance to do much chatting, but it does look like everyone is having a great time :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If anyone that has me on skype, you guys are more than welcome to shoot me a message so you can be added to the chat, just in case Team Fail isn't around. It's quiet right now and I just woke up from a nap. Skype is iheartstephanieabrams. Even though I'm DND I still get your messages.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I'd be willing to join the chat, but due to the schedule I don't think I can do calls much. Normally work gets in the way of that kinda stuff.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Alright, added Jz and Chili to the skype chat and just added Kayla as well. :D

I'll be around for the rest of the evening so if anyone else wants to be added feel free to add my skype (iheartstephanieabrams) and/or post here. :D

Back